Five.

Whenever he had nothing else to do, Nessa liked to gaze across the room at his fish tank. The colorful tail fins moved ethereally in the water, in a far more beautiful way than a human every possibility could. They were utterly weightless, no worries to hold them down.

 They were utterly weightless, no worries to hold them down

Undoubtedly, Keely could have slept the entire day away. In fact, in an ideal world, she totally would have. Or rather, if it wasn't a weekday. However, it was only a Tuesday and she would absolutely have to get up at some point. It didn't help that she was so bad at being punctual to begin with.

She huffed in a breath, waking up facedown on her bed, hair draped over her face in tangled waves of long blonde strands. It was ironic how her hair was far longer than most, but she didn't even know how to style it. Hell, she didn't even know how to do a braid. No matter how many times she tried to learn, it never once made sense.

Getting mentally prepared to actually get up, Keely climbed up into a sitting position. Her quilt was out of arm's reach on the ground. The room was not much larger than the floor mattress was, her clothes simply occupying a small moveable rack right beside her.

She stretched her arms out, entirely naked. That was one thing that Keely did—she slept without a single article of clothing on. Her entire house reeked of weed, but to her, it smelt of nothing. The scent was something she had become too accustomed to.

This particular morning, she was especially not in the mood to get up. Her head ached, and she turned to see an empty bottle of vodka laying on the floor. It was another one of those nights that she was glad she couldn't remember.

Finally making a move to actually get something done, Keely threw on one of her many dresses. If there was one thing she had a lot of, it was pink dresses. Her grandmother handmade them all out of thin and often see-through materials. But they were each incredibly beautiful.

All of them were usually very similar, always above the knee in length, and with gathered material at the waist or sleeves. The one that she put on this morning was far above the knees, and the sleeves went down to her elbows. This particular material was not as see-through as some of the others, because today she didn't feel like bothering with any under garnets.

Taking the empty bottle, she tucked it beneath the quilt in order to keep it from potentially being seen. Then she left the room, walking out into a rather short and narrow hall. Down one end, was her parents bedroom, and down the other was the kitchen/living/dining room.

It was absolutely silent. If she hadn't lived there her entire life, she would have thought that it wasn't even inhabited. But it very much was, given the excess alcoholic beverages left lying around, and the bizarre decorations.