3- Darkiplier

This a request for Destinys_Dreamer and it's an imagine on Darkiplier.

Word Count: 886

"Ava darling, I'm back with some wood," Dark said as he walked into the little light cabin that we are staying in for a few weeks.

"Darling are you in here?" He asked as he walked into the living room and saw me on the couch. I was laying on the couch with about three blankets covering me.

It was pretty cold in the cabin because it was winter and we ran out of wood for the fire a while ago. Dark had to go out and buy some word for us to stay warm.

He leaned over the back of the couch and kissed my head and moved some hair out of my face with his hand.

I woke up a bit and opened my eyes. I made eye contact with him and smiled. "Sorry I fell asleep," I said and sat up rubbing my eyes. "Don't worry, I just went to get some wood for us."

"Oh okay, yeah I'm freezing," I said and laughed slightly and got up. "Do you want me to make us some hot chocolate while you start the fire again?" I asked.

"Sure sweetheart, that would be great," Dark said and walked over to the pile of wood and grabbed a few pieces, and made his way over to the fireplace.

I grabbed my phone quickly and connected it to the stereo and played some calm relaxing music. I then went into the little kitchen and started making the hot chocolate for both of us.

The song Snowman by Sia came on and I instantly started to sing and dance around the kitchen. Once the song was over the hot chocolate was done too.

I turned around to see Dark leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed over his chest. "Um, how long have you been standing there?" I asked and I could tell my face was red from embarrassment.

"Long enough to realized that you are an amazing singer and dancer." He said and walked over to me. I looked down as he stood in front of me.

He lifted my face up with his hand and looked me in the eyes. "Don't be embarrassed darling, it's only me, and I don't care what you do because I love you and you are perfect for me in every single way." He said softly.

I nodded slowly and smiled, "Now let's go watch a movie and drink the hot chocolate before it gets cold." He said and grabbed the two glasses with the drink inside of them.

We went to the couch and sat down. The fireplace was in front of us and the tv was up on the wall. In my opinion, it was the perfect set up.

"Do you want to pick a movie or do you want to find one that is on tv right now?" He asked and handed me the remote, "I'll pick, I don't always like the ones that are on." I said and looked on Netflix.

I found the movie Tangled and I heard Dark sigh from beside me, "Oh come on it's a good movie." I said and nudged his shoulder. He laughed a bit and shook his head.

I started the movie and took a sip of the hot chocolate. The hot chocolate moves down my throat which left me with a warm feeling. Hot chocolate in the works probably one of the best things in the world.

We were about halfway into the movie and we were both done with our drinks. I started getting a little tired so I asked Dark if we can lay down and he agreed.

He laid across the couch on his back and I laid onto of him with my head on his chest. He had one of his hands on my lower back and the other was playing with my hair.

He would draw little patterns on my back sometimes and it would relieve some of the stress I had and it would calm me down.

I listened to his heartbeat and closed my eyes. This moment right now is everything I ever wanted, a nice relaxing evening with the man I love. I didn't think it was possible for someone to be as lucky as I am right now.

"What are you thinking about sweetheart?" Dark asked, I guess he noticed I wasn't really watching the movie and I was lost in my thoughts. "I'm just thinking about how lucky I am to be here with you," I said and looked at him.

"Aww that's cute," he said and smiled. "I don't think I've ever told you this but... I love you," he said while looking into my eyes.

I was speechless, I felt the same way but I was caught off guard by those words. I blushed and looked into his eyes, "I love you too Dark. You make me really happy." I said back after a moment.

"I'm glad darling." He said and cupped my face with his hands and kissed me softly. I kissed him back and my heart melted in his touch.

This was by far one of the best moments of my life and I was glad to spend it with Dark.