9- Steve Rogers

Word Count: 2056

"Y/N!" I heard someone yell. "WHAT?!" I yelled back as I paused my music.

I was currently in my room, dancing around and listening to music. I enjoyed my time alone but of course, there were times where I'm not able to be by myself.

When I didn't hear a response, I groaned and made my way to the living room. There stood my dad, Tony Stark, and my little sister, Morgan.

"Yes, dad?" I asked in a slightly annoyed tone. "Your mother and I are going out for a while and we shouldn't be back until late tonight. You need to watch your sister for me okay?" He said and I nodded.

"Be a good girl for Y/N okay Morgan?" My dad said and Morgan nodded and kissed his cheek. "I love you 3000." He said to her and looked at me. "I love you too sweetheart." He said and I smiled.

"Love you too dad," I spoke and walked over to Morgan and picked her up. My dad made his way to the front door until he turned his head to look back at me.

"Oh and by the way, I told Steve to swing by to make sure you guys are okay." He said quickly and walked out the door closing it behind him.

I threw my head back and groaned in annoyance. It's not the fact that Steve is coming over but it's that my dad would actually make someone come over and check on me. Like I'm not the one who needs a babysitter.

"Y/N can we play with my dollies?" Morgan asked and I nodded and put her down so she could get her toys. She grabbed a few of her dolls and she handed me one.

We sat on the floor in the living room and I turned on the tv and put some cartoons and Peppa pig happened to be on. Morgan was obsessed with this show and everyone in the house hates it because it's always on tv.

After a little while of playing with Morgan's dolls, I laid on the couch and went on my phone for a while.

About half an hour passed and I had fallen asleep on the couch until I heard someone pounding on the front door.

I quickly shot up from the couch and made sure Morgan was still in the living room and she was.

I ran over to the door and looked out the window that was next to it and saw Steve. I sighed and opened the door.

"Can I help you?" I asked and leaned against the door frame. "Uh yeah, you can let me in." He replied and I shook my head. "Nope." "And why not?" He asked and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Because I don't need a babysitter," I replied. "Who said I was coming to babysit you? Can't I just come over to hang out for a while?" He said and walked right past me.

"Um, I guess so?" I said more of a question and followed him and closed the door behind me. "I haven't been here in a while, it looks nice," Steve commented as he looked around and made his way to the couches.

"Hello Morgan," Steve said and picked up Morgan and she gave him a hug. Steve looked at me with a smirk. "Now she knows how to greet someone properly." He teased and I just rolled my eyes.

"Okay then... do you want something to eat or drink?" I asked and walked toward the kitchen. "Some water will be good," Steve said as he played with Morgan.

I got him some water and I got Morgan some apple juice. I brought the drinks over to them and sag on the couch next to Steve leaving some space between us.

"Thanks, Y/N," Steve said and I nodded going back on my phone. "Put that thing down, let's watch a movie," Steve said and grabbed the remote and looked for a movie.

I didn't listen to what he said but I proceeded to lightly laugh at something funny my friend sent me. "What's so funny huh?" He asked and I just shook my head, "Nothing."