6- Loki Odinson

Word Count: 1939

Today was the day. Everything starts fresh. New day. New month. New year.

Only a few hours until the big event. The last few remaining hours. So little time yet I have so much to do.

I just got dressed into some leggings and a hoodie and put on some shoes then ran down to the living area. I saw only saw Thor and Loki sitting on the couch.

Both of the Asgardian princes were struggling to turn on the tv. "Hey um you guys know where anyone else is?" I asked and they turned their heads.

"Lady Y/N, good to see you," Thor said and walked over to me. "You too Thor," I looked over at Loki and acknowledged his presence.

"Everyone is away getting ready for later or with family," Thor said and I nodded.

"Do you think you guys could come with me to the mall? I need to find something to wear later and I want someone to come with me." I said.

"We would love to come Y/N, right brother?" Thor looked over at Loki and he rolled his eyes and stood up. "I suppose we could accompany you," Loki sighed.

"Great, you guys ready?" I asked and they nodded. "Okay come on."

We went to the garage and went to my car. "Do you guys know how to drive?" I asked and they both shook their head.

"Okay, then I guess I'm driving. Get in," I said and got in the driver seat as Thor sat in the passenger seat and Loki claimed the back.

I started driving to the mall and I played some music. "What is this?" Loki asked talking about the music.

"It's just music Loki, you'll get used to it if you ever decide to hang out with me." I teased and he shook his head.

"I like these sounds, it's very different from the music in Asgard," Thor stated and I nodded, "Yeah I bet."

We arrived at the mall and we all got out. We got inside and I led the two men to the upstairs area where there was a nice dress shop.

"You guys get the pleasure of helping me pick a dress," I said as we walked into the store.

"Lady Y/N what about this one?" Thor said and u looked over at him and he was holding a beautiful white dress.

"That's really pretty but I don't want anything white, something might spill," I said and he nodded.

"Oooh this one," Thor announced loudly and a few people looked over. I said sorry to the other people in the store then looked at him.

"That one is nice," I then felt the dress. "I just don't like the feel of it," I said and turned to Loki.

I saw him looking at this dress. It was almost a metallic green color with a hint of silver.

"Oh my god," I said and walked up to him. "It's perfect," I looked at him and he smiled and nodded.

"I think it would look great on you Y/N," Loki said and I nodded. "I'm gonna try it in. You guys come sit down and wait."

I went into the dressing room and tried on the dress. I looked in the mirror from many different angles as I admired the way it looked on me.

I stepped out of the dressing room with it on and stood in front of the boys. "Well? What do you think?" I asked.

Their heads snapped in my direction and they looked at me in awe. I blushed a bit and gave them a little twirl.

"I think it looks great Y/N," Thor said and I thanked him. "Loki? What do you think?" I asked him.

There was a moment of silence but then he stood up and in front of me. He put his hand out for me and I placed mine in his.