14- Chris Hemsworth

This imagine is kinda like the show Bondi Rescue. It's an Australian lifeguard show that I'm kinda obsessed with right now.

Word Count: 1667

"Hello, how can I help you on this fine morning?" A woman asked me as I walked into the little coffee shop. "Can I have an iced coffee with caramel in it please?" I asked as I walked up to the register.

"Coming right up," She said and started making my order. "A woman in blue I see." She stated and noticed my blue lifeguard shirt. "Yes, I was just on my way to work. I needed some coffee to wake me up first," I stated.

She nodded her head and finished making my coffee, 'Well you're all set." I took out my wallet to pay but she shook her head, "It's on the house, you already do enough to help our citizens here in Australia."

I smiled at her and grabbed my coffee, "Thank you very much." "No problem, and good luck out there," she said and waved. I waved back and left the coffee shop.

I made my way to my work and walked up to the lifeguard tower. "Morning Y/N," Bruce, also know as Hoppo, greeted me as I walked in. "Good morning Hoppo, great to see you here today," I greeted him back.

"It's one of Bondi's hottest days, we need all the help we can get," He said and picked up the binoculars to see if anything has gone downhill yet. "You can say that again," I said and took a seat next to him and looked through the other pair of binoculars.

It was pretty quiet for a while, a few people came to the tower for minor injuries, some for heat-related emergencies. As for the boys working down at the beach, they are constantly busy with people in the water, people who get hurt on the rocks, and many more duties that they are involved with.

After a while, everything calmed down and people weren't making us too busy. All of a sudden a crowd started to form on the beach. "Hey Y/N can you walk down there to see what's up?" Hoppo asked and I nodded.

I grabbed a walkie-talkie and left the tower. As I was walking over to the crowd of people Reidy ran over to me and joined me as we walked to the crowd. "Alright everybody get back to your spots on the beach!" I yelled over the many voices. "Nothing to see here, we need everyone to leave!" Reidy added in and led people away.

A few other lifeguards defused the crowd many of the people went away from the area. I was leading a few girls away then I heard a voice. "Thank you so much," a man spoke.

I turned around to see a man, definitely taller than six feet, incredibly handsome. "Oh um you're welcome. May I ask why everyone was crowded around you? Were you hurt in any way?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No I wasn't hurt but I am surprised that you don't know who I am," he said and I looked at him a bit strangely. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Chris, Chris Hemsworth," he said and it still hasn't rung a bell.

"I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with that name," I apologized, he just laughed again and waved it off. "That's alright, but who are you?" He asked politely. "My name is Y/N Y/L/N, nice to meet you, Chris," I put my hand out for him to shake and he kindly accepted.

"Hey Y/N, I think-" Reidy began to saw once he walked back over but stopped when he saw Chris. "Aren't you Chris Hemsworth?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"Indeed I am," Chris smiled. "I'm Reidy," Reidy greeted and they shook hands. "Y/N we have an emergency, we need you and Reidy to get the defibrillator and the spinal board," I heard Hoppo say over the walkie-talkie.

"On it," I spoke into the little machine. "Chris if you want to chat more then you can wait at the tower but I need to go right now," I said quickly and ran off.