13- Chris Evans

This imagine has smut in it so if you don't like it then just skip, but if that stuff is for you then keep on reading. I also never really wrote smut before so I tried my best.

Word Count: 1378

"Y/N, are you ready to go?" Chris, my husband, yelled from near the front door.

"Yeah one sec, I'm just putting Y/D/N's (your daughter's name) shoes on," I yelled back. I finished putting her shoes on and grabbed her bag with extra things in it.

"Okay let's go," I said as I walked up to the man I loved and he smiled. We went out to the car and I put Y/D/N in her car seat and buckled her in.

Once I was done with that I got in the passenger seat. Chris was in the driver's seat and started the car.

"Where are we going dada?" Our four year old asked as we drove. "It's a surprise sweetheart," Chris responded.

"What is it?" She asked and I laughed, Chris glanced over at me and shook his head. "You know, you're just like your mother," He said.

Y/D/N giggled happily, "We can't help being curious Chris," I laughed. "Yeah Chris," Y/D/N said and laughed.

"Excuse me, young lady, my name is dad to you," Chris exclaimed and chuckled. I smirked at him and he looked back at me, "What?"

"Oh nothing, just the fact that our baby girl is growing up so fast," I said and turned in my seat to look at Y/D/N.

"I'm a big girl, I'm four years old." She enlightened us and I nodded. "Yeah you are a big girl," I said.

"I don't care how old you are, you're always going to be my little girl," Chris said and parked the car at our destination.

"Are we here mama?" Y/D/N asked and tried looking out of her window. "Yes girly, we are here," I said and got out of the car.

Chris got out of the car and grabbed the bag of Y/D/N's extra things. As he got that I took Y/D/N out of her car seat.

I held her on my hip and walked around to the back of the car where Chris was. "Let's go to Y/D/N's surprise," Chris said and we started walking.

"Okay Y/D/N, cover your eyes. No peaking," I said and she put her hands over her eyes. Chris saw that she was looking between her fingers a bit. "Hey no peaking," he said and tickled her a bit.

"Okay I won't peak," she said. We walked up to an ice cream shop. "You can look now princess," I said.

She removed her hands from her face and her expression instantly lit up when she saw ice cream.

"Yay ice cream!" She cheered happily. We each got our favorite ice cream flavors and we sat down at a picnic table.

"So Y/D/N, since you are going to be five soon, what would you want for your birthday?" Chris asked our daughter.

She licked her ice cream a few times as she thought. "Oh, I know. I want a baby sister," She spoke aloud.

Chris and I looked at each other then back at her, "Oh really? How come?" I asked. "I want to play with dolls and play dress up." She explained.

"That would be fun, wouldn't it Chris?" I asked and looked at him with a smile. He nodded his head, "Yeah it would."

After we finished eating, we came back to our house and had dinner, and watched some cartoons with Y/D/N.

At around nine o'clock Chris put Y/D/N to bed. I was sitting on the couch watching one of the shows that I like when Chris came back down.

"So Y/N," Chris started and I looked at him. "About Y/D/N's birthday wish," he continued and sat down next to me.

He placed a gentle kiss on my lips and moved some hair out of my face. "What about it?" I asked.

"Do you think you are ready to have another kid?" He finally asked. I took a moment to think then nodded, "I am, are you?" I asked.

"I think so, I mean we already raised an amazing daughter. So why not add another into the mix," He said and joked a bit at the end.

"I would like that," I said and kisses him again. "Me too baby," he said and moved me so I was laying back on the couch and he was on top.

Chris and I continued our kiss and it got a bit heated. He moved down and placed warm kisses along my jawline and neck.

I pulled at the bottom of his shirt then he sat up a bit and I pulled it off of him. Once the price of clothing was removed he continued placing a trail of love bites down my neck.

He pulled off my shirt like I had done to his moments earlier. He then kissed along my collarbone and made his way down my torso.

At this moment I was a mess, I was breathing heavily from his touch and I could tell he was too. One of my hands made its way to his hair and gave it a gentle tug every once in a while.

Chris ran his hands up, down, and all over my body. "Y/N..." He began as he made his way back up to my lips and kissed me.

"You're so beautiful, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He spoke and my heart melted. We loved each other and one thing I admired was the way he made me feel.

He made me feel wanted and loved, it was all I could ever ask for and he gave it to me.

"I love you, Chris," I moaned quietly and he smiled at me. "I love you too," he said back.

As I messed up his hair with on hand, the other found it's way to his belt. I unbuckled it then felt him through his pants.

I could tell he was already turned on like how I was. I brought both of my hands up on his chest and raked my nails down his chest and back to his dick.

"You're such a tease," he said to me in a low tone and I smirked at him.

He looped his fingers on the waist of my pants and pulled them off of me. He then stood up and took off his pants too.

We were now both left in our undergarments. Chris climbed back on top of me and kissed me once again.

He created friction between our clothed areas and moved his hands to my waist. He looked up at me for permission to take off my underwear and I nodded.

Even if we were married, he was still the gentleman he always was. He stripped me of my remaining clothes then did the same with his own.

"Are you ready baby?" He asked and I nodded. He aligned himself up with my entrance and slowly entered.

I threw my head back and closed my eyes tightly, "Fuck." I adjusted to the feeling and he started moving slowly.

After a little while, he was moving faster than what he was a moment ago. I had my hands on his shoulders and his were on my waist.

"Fucking hell," Chris said as he groaned. "Mhm," was all I could make out since I was a moaning mess.

"Chris I'm close," I finally said and he nodded picking up his speed. "Me too doll," he groaned.

I grabbed his face and pulled him in close and kissed him. We rode out our climaxes and took a deep breath.

"God I love you Y/N," Chris stated and laid next to me. "I love you too Chris," I smiled and kissed him gently.

He grabbed the blanket that was draped over the back of the couch and covered us with it. "Thank you, baby," I said and he hummed in response.

We watched tv for a while together and we eventually fell asleep. That whole night I slept I had a smile on my face. I knew that we were both happy and were ready for another addition to the family.