2- Tyler Rake

This character is from the movie 'Extraction' on Netflix and is played by Chris Hemsworth if you didn't know.

Word Count: 1658

It all happened so fast. One minute I was playing an innocent game of hide and seek with my little brother B/N (brother's name) in the park, and then the next minute he was screaming my name. 

B/N was hiding behind a big tree that was somewhat close to the road. I was in the middle of the park with my eyes closed counting because we were playing hide and seek. I faintly heard a car nearby and I opened my eyes to see where it was and I see a van near this tree. I close my eyes again for a split second until I hear my name being screamed by B/N. 

I turn and see three men jump out of the van and two of them have my brother in their grasp and dragging him to the van. I instantly start running to the van as fast as I can but once they see me coming, they throw B/N into the van and they get in and drive away.

When I get to the road when they once were I see them nowhere in sight "Fuck." I sighed to myself and I quickly take out my phone and dial a number that I know can help find B/N.

"Hey, Y/n." I heard on the other end of the line as the person answered. "Hey, Nik. No time for small talk but I really need your help." I said into my phone as I ran to my car and started to drive to her work.

"Of course what's wrong?" She asked. "Some random guys took B/N while we were at the park. I tried running to him to help but I was too far away." I said out of breath from all the anxiety and adrenaline running through my body.

"Oh shit yeah come to my work, I'll get everything set up and I'll get in contact with some more that can help. See you in a bit." She said then hung up.

I threw my phone in the passenger seat and drove as fast as I could to her work. Thank god it wasn't too far away.

I got to her work and I grabbed my phone then ran inside. I quickly ran around the building to look for her. I ran past an open room with people in it and I saw the lady I was looking for.

"Hey I'm here," I said and walking in the room and looked at her. "Great, we are about to go over the details of our plan," Nik said and smiled a bit at me. I nodded and she started to talk.

"So Y/N's little brother got kidnapped not too long ago and we need to find him fast," She said and pointed to the tv on the wall that had a picture of B/N on it and some details to describe him.

"Gaetan, you are going to go out into the city and keep a lookout for and vans or some suspicious-looking men in groups or around certain buildings, possibly protecting it." Nik gave out orders to many different people.

After about an hour and a half of that man leaving to find B/N's location, they found it, and people were doing their job and scouted out the area. There were safe spots and people were getting in their positions.

There was one man who hasn't gotten an order. He stood up from his chair that he was once in and walked over to where Nik and I were standing. He looked at the tv for a second then at Nik, then at me. His gaze was on me for a bit longer than it was on Nik and the tv.

"I'll go out and rescue the boy, just get me the gear and I'll go." He said and looked at Nik. "Are you sure you can go alone? What if something happens or if something goes wrong?" I asked quickly before Nik could have a chance to respond.

"Nothing is going to go wrong." The man said and looked back at me. "Maybe she is right, Y/N you go with him, I feel like you would be a good help. Also because it's your brother we are looking for." Nik finished and pushed me and the guy out of the room.

"Well, I guess I don't have a say in that so you are just going to have to listen to me, or else we probably won't get your brother back." He said and walked into this room with a bunch of gear and weapons in it.

"Um okay then," I said and took the things he gave me including some various weapons and a bulletproof vest.

I put the vest on and tried to adjust it so it would fit but I couldn't quite get it. I sighed to myself which caused the man to turn and look at me. "Arms up," was all he said and I did as told and he adjusted the vest for me.

We were all set for the mission and we left the workplace and went into the city and across the street from the building. 

We were sitting at this little table outside of a coffee shop just waiting for someone to tell us the next step of the plan was ready to go.

The man took a sip of his coffee and looked at me through his sunglasses. "So, princess, what's your name again?" He asked and set down his cup. "Y/N, my name is Y/N. What's yours?" I asked him and made eye contact.

"Tyler, the names Tyler." "You don't look like a Tyler, but it's nice to meet you," I said and smiled a bit at him. "Likewise," He said and then he got a phone call.

He answered the phone and I could faintly hear the person on the phone tell Tyler to go across the street. He stood up then looked at me and motioned for me to go with him. I got up with him and went across the street.

The person on the phone hung up I guess because Tyler put his phone away. We stood in our spot for a moment until I saw the same van that took B/N. I quickly looked at Tyler and he gave me a reassuring look and I nodded and took a deep breath.

The van pulled up in front of us and the side door slid open and I saw a man inside with a large gun. I heard heavy footsteps behind us and the next thing I knew someone put a bag over my head so I couldn't see.

I was thrown into the van and so was Tyler because I heard a thump then I heard Tyler groan right after. While we were in the van someone put a zip tie around my writs so I couldn't do anything with my hands.

The van came to a stop and the door opened and I was pushed out of the van and I could feel someone walking behind me and someone in front of me. They were leading Tyler and I somewhere and I was hoping Nik and the rest of the team knew where we were.

A door opened and a few steps in we were told to stay put and someone took off the bags. I squinted at the light as my eyes adjusted from the darkness.

There were many guys surrounding me and Tyler and they all had weapons. A man walked over to me and he seemed like the leader of their little gang.

He looked me in the eyes and he had this disgusting smirk on his face. "And what is a pretty lady doing in a mess like this?" The man said and I raised an eyebrow and glanced over at Tyler. He was eyeing the man and watching his every move.

"Where is the boy?" Tyler spoke up and the man walked in front of him. "Where is the money?" The man asked back. "Where is the boy," Tyler responded and more like demanding to know where my brother is than asking.

The man quickly pulled out a gun and put it right between Tyler's eyebrows. "Tyler," I said just above a whisper. Tyler just kept eye contact with the man and he didn't even look scared.

The man smirked once again and pulled the trigger. 

It was silent.

Until the man started laughing. The gun had blanks filled in it so it couldn't have killed him. The only odd thing was that Tyler didn't even flinch. He just kept a straight face the whole time. 

The man continued to laugh as he brought the gun down and looked at one of the other guys that were present in the room. "Didn't even flinch," he continued to laugh as he walked to a door and opened it.

Tyler and I turned our heads slightly to look at what was behind the door and there was a boy tied up with a bag over his head. The man took off the bag and I saw that it was B/N. I let out a sigh in relief to see that he was alive. 

The man put the bag back on B/N's head and walking out of the room closing the door behind him. "Now you bring me the money or I will take this gun and stick it in his ass and blow his insides out." The man threatened us.

We had bags put over our heads again and we were walking out of the building with two men in front of us and one behind and they all had guns.

I'm going to be writing a part 2 to this. I hoped you enjoyed it.