"Dont mess with my child"

Evanora riddle.

The child of Tom and y/n riddle, of course everyone knew that the riddles held high power in the wizard world more than the Malfoy's.
That being said everyone knew to never mess with their daughter, and no one did until Evanoras 5th year.

Evanoras pov~

Professor umbitch- I mean Umbridge.

The dumb bitch who struts around Hogwarts like she owns the damn place. Although I must say she pretty much does, she has all these stupid rules and everyone is meant to follow them like we're fucking house animals.

As I'm walking down the corridors to DADA with my best friends, Pansy, Draco and Blaise laughing at Draco nearly falling over a book a first year dropped.

"I don't know why the fuck you all find it so damn amusing" he grumbled as we neared the door to our class. We walked in and we all sat down at our tables Draco and Blaise being in front of me and pansy.

"Good morning students" her annoying voice screeched as she walked into the classroom I rolled my eyes and scoffed under my breath.

"Is there a problem miss riddle" she spiked as she came to a stop in front of me.

"Excuse me?"

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow at the slight attitude my statement held "please do tell me what the fuck you're still looking at professor umbitch" I spoke harshly as she continued to stare at me getting on my last nerve I had for the day.

She let out a little laugh as she spoke "detention miss riddle my office"

Y/n's pov ~

Me and Tom were sitting in his office planning when I heard a popping noise and crying coming from the living room.

"What was tha-" Toms statement was cut short by the door slamming open revealing our very upset daughter tears streaming down her face.

"Whats wrong darling?" I asked softly as she ran to me and Tom.

"She- I w-was- I had a d-detention and she l-" she held up her hand frustrated with her stuttering. On her hand was carved "I shall not disrespect my professors" with blood still dripping down her hand.

"Who did this!?" Tom spoke angrily

"T-the new d-defense against the d-dark arts professor" she managed to get out through her tears. I took her into my arms for a hug while Tom healed her hand.

*a few hours later*

Evanora went back to Hogwarts a few minutes ago, and to the say the least I was pissed. I slammed my hand on toms desk and incoherently spit curse words.

"Everyone knows not to fuck with my child Tom and- and she fucked with my child!" I yelled
"I'm going to that bloodily school and I'm gonna have her head on a platter Tom" I said scarily calm. Tom agreed and said he would come with me.

Toms pov~

*the next day*

I was angry so angry I could barely speak as y/n got ready to go. Y/n my beautiful wife the only reason I haven't went completely rouge yet, although when it comes to our child she scares me a bit.

We took floo powder to Hogwarts arriving in dumbledoores office. Y/n walked straight out going to find her office. As we walked through the halls hand in hand students cowered and moved out of our path to which I seen y/n smile at. As we arrived at her office y/n didn't bother to knock at all she strutted right in her heels making loud noises as she stomped in.

"You. Your the bitch he hurt my daughter" she spit with pure venom in laced in her voice at the toad faced woman in all pink that made me cringe.

" and who might you be?" She said sweetly back as my wife took her wand out and pointed it at the woman's neck

"Y/n riddle." She visibly tensed at the name riddle which made me happy.

"And you carved shit into my daughters hand which I don't particularly appreciate." My wife continues intimating the woman greatly

"I-I don't k-know wha-what your talking about!"She spat out quickly, probably scared of talking for too long.

"Listen and listen closely I can have your head on a stick in my front yard in a matter of seconds if I want and I can promise you I will if you lay your filthy fucking hand on my child again. Do I make myself perfectly fucking clear?" She spoke terrifyingly calm marking the toad woman tremble. I smirked at how hot y/n looked right now intimidating people threatening there lives. I loved it. I loved her.

"......mrs.riddle I- am t-terribly sorry" I caught after my wife slammed her heel into the bitches foot causing her to scream.

"Y/n love, that's enough let's go" I said

Y/n slid her wand back into her coat taking her heel off and wiping the blood on Delores pink jacket then putting back on and walking out after grabbing my hand.

"Let's go home, darling." Her now soft voice spoke

"Of course, love"