Lacy

Uhh guess who's back? {For now ;)} anywho this plot twist of a story is based of lacy by Olivia Rodrigo sooo do enjoy and I missed you 🤭

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lacy, oh, Lacy, skin like puff pastry
Aren't you the sweetest thing on this side of Hell?

Tom was sitting on the other side of the class room with this arms wrapped around her.

While y/n sat suffering.

She was perfect, olive skin, greens eyes, black hair. Of course he'd go for her, she's stunning. Her voice is so soft, hell even y/n almost fell for her when she spoke.

Dear angel Lacy, eyes white as daisies
Did I ever tell you that I'm not doin' well?

It was tearing y/n apart inside watching them walk around the black lake, laughing with eachother.

If looks could kill she would've been dead by the third class of the day.

She was an angel walking upon them all. Putting them all down simply just by existing, even if y/n was the only one who thought that was.

Y/n was losing it.

Ooh, I care, I care, I care
Like perfume that you wear, I linger all the time
Watching, hidden in plain sight

As much as y/n always prided themselves on being heartless, they certainly didn't succeed when it came to Tom riddle.

Y/n lingered around them everywhere they went watching how he acted with her. They loathed the deep feelings swirling around in their stomach every time they seen him smile at her.

Ooh, I try, I try, I try
But it takes over my life, I see you everywhere
The sweetest torture one could bear

Y/n was convinced she was taunting them. Everywhere y/n when here came little miss perfect trailing not far behind. In reality they just had mostly the same classes and they were both in slytherin in the same damn dorm.

It was consuming y/n's life trying to tear her down in their head trying to find any imperfection to make them look better more like competition.

Smart, sexy Lacy, I'm losin' it lately

Y/n was going insane more and more by the day the comparing, the stalking, it's all gone too far.

Tom knew this, of course. He hated seeing y/n lose themselves because of her but what was he to do? He knew how deeply insecure y/n was he needed someone secure to make his plans work.

I feel your compliments like bullets on skin

Y/n ran out of potions so fast it was concerning.

She had complimented y/n's hair.

They couldn't handle it. Not with how much they'd convinced themselves they hated her.

Dazzling starlet, Bardot reincarnate
Well, aren't you the greatest thing to ever exist?

First she took Tom, now their academic achievements?

What the actual fuck is this bitch trying to prove?

She could actually do no wrong.

Ooh, I care, I care, I care
Like ribbons in your hair, my stomach's all in knots
You got the one thing that I want

Y/n was falling apart, they were nauseous, dizzy, and shaking.

It was making them physically ill watching them dance together.

She has everything y/n wants.

The smarts, the beauty, and Tom.

Especially Tom.

Or so y/n thought.

Lacy, oh, Lacy, it's like you're out to get me
You poison every little thing that I do
Lacy, oh, Lacy, I just loathe you lately
And I despise my jealous eyes and how hard they fell for you
Yeah, I despise my rotten mind and how much it worships you

Y/n hated her.

Yet they watched her every move in hopes to replicate it.

And then it clicked.

They weren't in love with tom as they'd thought.

They were trying to destroy her to mask they're love for her