"Choking hazard"

TW: implies Sexual assault , and violence (sorta)

Tom was feared by most of Hogwarts and for good reason his mysterious and dark personality just gives off extremely dangerous vibes. But there is still those select few who think nothing of it and one of those select few would be a fucking gryfinndork.

It was a exceptionally normal day so far, me and Tom just got out of potions with slughorn of course being the annoying ass professor he is made us ten minutes late to lunch.

Me and Tom walked into the great hall together hand in hand, which was slightly odd for Tom considering how he is about PDA. We sat down at the table and I then seen why he was still clutching my hand harshly under the table.

My ex. Was back. Shit.

Braxton yaxley was a gryfinndor who in fourth year slipped me love potions for over three months because he was obsessed with me and I was with Tom. Eventually Tom found out what he had been doing and nearly killed him he was transferred to a different school afterwards and didn't come back till now.

"Tom it's alright" I whispered in his ear whilst he stared at Braxton with burning rage in his eyes. I wasnt worried about Braxton of course but Tom would kill him if he had the chance.

Braxton looked up at the same time as me and our ours met. Without breaking eye contact he leaned over to the boy next to him and whispered rather loudly "I fucked her in fourth year" my eyes went wide with surprise and Tom stood up leaned across the table and grabbed him by the collar.

"Say that again yaxley I. Fucking. Dare you" Tom spat his words laced heavily with hate and anger. Braxton just smirked and said "I fucked you're girl in fourth year. And hell, I'd give her another round of sucking my dick she's great at it"

Next things that was heard was toms fist colliding with his face and bones cracking. Most likely his nose which he deserved, before Tom could do anymore I grabbed his arm and pulled him behind me. He proceeded to wrap his arm around my waist and I looked over at Braxton with a sinister smile plastered on my face.

"Listen darling, I would love to suck your dick-" I was cut off but Tom turning me around and staring deeply into my eyes with pure anger. " let me finish before you yell, love." I said as he opened his mouth to yell.

I turned back around to Braxton and finished "but small objects are a choking hazard." His faces dropped as I said this Tom buried his head in my neck to hide his smirk while everyone at the slytherin table laughed .

"You'll pay for that you stupid-" before he could finish he hit the wall behind him with a thud I looked back at Tom who had his wand out and laughed.

"Really Tom?"

"What?-" he said innocently " he was about to insult my girl." 

Boy do I love him.

And Merlin I was so fucked because of it.