"Dont leave me pt. 1"

Everywhere hurts. Damnit I'm in so much pain. Everytime I take a breath it feels like someone's stabbing me, I can definitely feel some broken ribs. I look down at a small puddle of blood coming from my stomach. Shit. I try and put pressure and the wound but I can feel the blood running through my fingers.
My heads starts to spin until I finally blackout.

*8 hours earlier*

"Tom, listen , we can't pull this off one of us is going to end up dead!" Y/n yelled at Tom who's pacing around his dorm trying to ignore her. She can tell he's angry but she didn't care he was pushing it too far.

"No we're not we've done things like this before." He stops pacing and looks at her for the first time since the argument started.

"That was different and you know it Tom." She spoke sternly but calmer than last time she spoke. "Tom, please I really don't think we can pull this off."

"Y/n you're either with me or against me-" he stepped closer to her until their lips were almost touching "and I promise you; you do not want to be against me"

*3 hours later*

Y/n sat in her room thinking about what was about to happen in a few hours. Making her one of his horcruxes, they've never done something so serious, sure they both have a horcrux each already but using each other as one was just crazy.

"Y/n darling" Tom said as he walked through the door without knocking. "I thought about what you said earlier and I realize i was a little harsh and I well....I-I'm sorry"

"You're what?" She asked with shock evident in her voice.

"Please don't make me say it again, love" she smiled at him and crashed their lips together for a short kiss but that kiss was everything to them. "I take it as you forgive me"

"I suppose I do"

*5 hours later*

Current time~

Tom woke up his vision hazy as he looked around the camber, his head was pounding and he couldn't find y/n. He slowly stood up and that's when he finally saw her lying in a pool of her own blood her body limp. He ran over to her slightly panicking terrified the only thing he cared about would be gone.

"Y/n.... Y/N!" He tried shaking her awake but she still didn't move.

"Please wake up.... listen you were right okay?-" he spoke shakily as tears rolled down his cheeks " please I love you, you can't leave me..... you can't!"

He picked her up bridal style and carried her out of the chamber moving as fast as he could without hurting her more to the medical wing. Once he finally got there madam pomfrey took her without questions.

It had been a few hours since Tom had gotten y/n to the hospital wing when madam pomfrey came out.
"She'll be alright Tom, she lost a lot of blood but she'll be alright."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey my beautiful readers sorry it took so long to update I've had serious issues thinking of what to write so I decided to make this two parts so I could have some more time to think over how I want this to end but yeah thank you for reading I love every single one of you ❤️