"never again"

gasps of air were coming quickly attempting to get air back into his lungs as fast as possible so he could wake up for her.

When he finally got enough air into his lungs he could stand. He was practically running trying to find where she went. After looking for a bit it finally hit him; the astronomy tower. He ran as fast as his feet would take him getting there rather quickly taking three stairs at a time trying to get to her. 

When Tom got to the top he saw you there holding on to the railing on your knees sobbing. his own eyes started to water as he walked closer.

"love?" he spoke softly

y/n turned around at the sound of his voice but instead of running to him she started crying harder.

"Is this what you wanted?!" she screamed at the sky.
"whoever's up there! you want to torture me?!"

"y/n darling-" he tried to speak again.

"NO! you're not real! your dead and this is so twisted fucking game my mind is playing on me!"

Tom walked closer as her chest started to heave as she tried to take breaths through her tears. When he finally got to her he fell to his knees in front of her.

"Darling, I'm real. I'm here with you." he whispered.

"please" she whimpered "just leave me alone, let me let him go."

"I'm not gone anymore, love" he grabbed her hand suddenly and put it over his heart. "you feel that? i'm real, i'm here and i'm never leaving again"

"you're real," she whispered in disbelief. "but i-i watched you die"

"I know, I know. and i'm terribly sorry for that my love"
Tom said as he wrapped his arms around her waist, he was really there and he was never leaving her again, not even for a little bit. and he held her until she fully calmed down and thanked whatever gods there was that he decided to make that horcrux.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
here's part two guys sorry it took longer than expected but here you guys go! hope you love it.

love,

you're favorite wattpad author.

i'm just kidding but seriously i love you. 💕