"Chose me. Please"

It's been a very long day of constant arguing between Tom, Abraxas and y/n. Everyone in Hogwarts has been listening to the constant yelling between the three today, all because of a love triangle with the three of them. No one blamed them though they were all sick of it, the constant sharing and switching and playing with each other's feelings, and it hurt above all. It was all coming to end today though. y/n decided she was going to finally choose.

"Abraxas, please just let me be for awhile." Y/n begged Abraxas who was currently following her around like a lost puppy.

"But y/n I wanna talk to you I know you're deciding today!" He pried.

Y/n stopped walking and turned around "fine you wanna talk? Let's talk. Come." She beckoned him with her hand up the stairs to the girls dormitories where her prefect dorm was so they would have privacy.

When they got to her dorm he sat on her bed while she sat at her desk in the corner. Abraxas looked around her room in astonishment at how messy it was because of her bursts of anger throughout the day.

"Wow we've severely pissed you off today, haven't we love?" He asked amusement dancing in his eyes

"What do you want abraxas?"

"Well I wanted to speak to you about-" he was cut off by knocking at her door. She could tell by the many times she's heard it in the middle of the night it was Toms. She stood up to open the door but before she could Tom walked in but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw abraxas on her bed.

"Oh. I'll-uh come back later." Tom said sadly as he walked out rather quickly, y/n chased after him ignoring the calls of abraxas behind her.

She quickly followed Tom to the abandoned girls bathroom and immediately knew where he was going. She followed him in and down the path to the chamber of secrets where he spent most of his time planning.

"Tom." she said softly. He turned around his eyes glistening with tears. Her eyes widened at this because Tom never cried ever in fact he was numb to most emotions like this.

"What do you want y/n! I thought you'd be too busy with malfoy to talk to me." He whispered the last part but she still heard him.

"Tom-"

"Y/n, I love you okay? And I know I'm not supposed to feel love but I do okay? I feel all fuzzy when I hear your name or when I see your smile my heart skips a beat and I know you most likely want him but I beg you choose me Please I need you more than I need power more than I need to kill more than anything. Please please please choose me. I couldn't live without you."
Tom burst out all at once after he cut her off.

"Tommy, darling. I wasn't going to choose him, and I don't want you to give up your power or need to kill. I want to be by your side through it all. I wanna rule the world with you." She spoke with love very evident in her eyes and Tom could see that.

"You want to rule the world with me?" He spoke now amused with her confession. She blushed at this now taking in what she said but fully meaning every word she spoke.

"Yes, yes I do. Very badly" she smiled wickedly at him. With bloodlust in her eyes. After hearing her admit this Tom smirked and grabbed her hand and spoke.

"Then let's burn it to the fucking ground."

——————————————————————————
So sorry if this is bad but anyways I really wanted to write a sort of love triangle with a happy ending with Tommy boy. So yeah also thanks for 21 reads 🖤 I'll also take any requests 🤍