"i like her"

y/n took the last few steps up to dumbledoores office to meet someone that he thought she could be good friends with. see y/n had never been good at making friends it was always she was too intense, she didn't talk much, she was creepy, and some would avoid her at all cost; actually most did. her family name proved to strike fear into those around her henceforth she never made friends, and she was completely find with that if they wanted to run from her let them.

but yet here she was about to knock on dumbledoores door to make a friend. she knock a few times before the door flew open, when she walked in there was a tall boy with dark curly hair and piercing green eyes that held no emotion, they were just empty kind of like hers.

"ah, there you are ms. y/n, i'd like you to meet mr. riddle" dumbledoore spoke first.

"hello y/n" his voice said. it was like velvet deep and smooth and addicting already.

"well i'll leave you two alone to get to know eachother better" with a wink dumbledoore left the room.

"well, i'm y/n y/l/n mr. noodle"

"it's riddle"

"yeah, that's what i said"

"no it's not"

"can you prove otherwise mr. noodle?"

"no"

"then that's what i said"

he let out at laugh as she walked out of the room dumbledoore walked back in.

"did it go bad?" he asked.

"no no, i liked her a lot"

———————————————————————————————
sorry this took so long i'm trying to update faster but i suck at writing but yeah here you go. love you all beautiful people thank you for 14k reads ❤️