"a truly ugly tragedy"

soulmates. ah yes the thing that every person looks for in life; the person that makes you, well you, the best version of you, the person who makes you the happiest you could possibly ever be. Yet even with all of that being said sometimes things don't work the way we hope.

that's what tom and y/n were; soul mates they had what everyone craved. the way they looked at eachother like nothing else mattered, just them.
each of their worlds would dead stop when the other would walk in. they completed each other in ways only they knew.

until that dreadful night everything fell apart before their eyes. the night no one saw coming; not even them.

"Tell me, when was it over for you?"

"It's not y/n, love" Tom said.

"Then why are you leaving?" they spoke with a shaky voice

"I can't put you in this, goodbye y/n" then he was gone.

y/n fell to the floor in tears and stayed like that until they fell asleep.

and they never spoke again, both suffering but neither doing anything to fix it.

a tragedy really, soulmates that just weren't meant to be.

"it's still not over for me"

————————————————————————
i sincerely apologize for this i'm sad at the moment so i wrote my feelings 🤠 and decided to let you guys read my writing that i never intended on putting on here.

anyways thank you for reading beautiful people i love you and you're perfect remember that. ❤️

(also i used they/them pronouns to make this gender neutral so everyone can read ❤️)