2

A week had passed, Earth spent days and nights thinking of what the good scenes he could for the story. He even missed a submission of a project on one minor subject because of that. Luckily, his friend Sammy is an extrovert, she's friends with their professors. Sammy helped him convinced Professor to accept his project.

"omgomgomgomg...." Earth excitedly typing the last scene in his mind.

It's the things that he imagines and wish will happen to him and P'Kao. He changed characters' names, making sure the scenes there will include relevant spots of the university, and making sure they are all catchy to people of this generation.

"Done!" Earth takes a deep breath before clicking the send button to Mrs. Panhan.

He's already excited about whats it's gonna become.

"Here Ms.! I even printed the script, so you won't have a hard time examining it." Earth hands the script to the professor.

"Actually, I already read it the moment you sent it to me, and it's great! I don't think I still have to change anything. I'll just contact the drama club, and let's choose the actors,"

"Oh, Okay! Thank you so much!"

Earth leaves the professor's office, still smiling from ear to ear while texting his friends

Earth then hurriedly heads to their faculty building to put his things in his locker, he was just to open his locker when he spots something attached to his locker door, a little stuff toy, it is a bear wearing a cheerleading uniform

"What is this??" he gets it before scanning it , "Cool, we won't have to look for a toy for the locker scene then" he smiles to himself.

He takes it and puts in his bag.

---

"Congratulations on getting the lead roles guys, the promotion of the school will be in your hands!!" Earth wholeheartedly congratulated Mean and Pine, who will be the lead o the film for UWMU's promotional film.

"Thank you for choosing us P'Earth.. I'll do well" Pine smiles sweetly at Earth.

"You must!"Coo replies in a playful tone, the three of them laugh.

"We'll be going now, Earth. I have to attend a club meeting" Mean speaks.

"Ah, Okay, see you next week!"

Pine and Mix both leave Earth and go to the theatre's room for their club's meeting. It's lunchtime so Earth quickly types a message to his friends to eat together.

"Sorry, I have a date!! ><"-Sammy

"Sorry Earth, I'm still here at our club meeting, we just started." -Fluke

"I guess I have no choice, but to eat alone.."Earth pouts before leaving the theatre, going to the canteen.

Earth hates being alone. He doesn't want to do things alone as he likes to talk every time, he likes to feel someone he knows to be around him as well. He's now chewing food with a heavy heart.

"Hey, The food won't make itself taste good if you eat them wearing a face like that" He suddenly hears a voice from his back, then feels someone just sit beside him.

Earth raises his brows, how dare he say things like this he doesn't even know what I feel right now. He even sits beside me, we don't even kno--

KAO NOPPAKAO??!!!

His eyes widen as Kao even cups his face, then slowly pulls both his cheeks out, forcing him to smile. It hurts a bit, but no words can even let out of Earth's mouth, he can't even bring himself to move, looking at his crush's face that at the moment is 'idk inches' close to his, how could this happen?

His brows furrow as he starts to get into his senses.

Did I let a day pass where P'Kao and I suddenly know each other and got this close?? I may forget what I did yesterday, but meeting P'Kao???!

"p..p'KAO??" only he can say, still wearing the confused expression.

Kao then lets go of his cheek, before smirking.

"What I meant is smile and finish your food," He says before eating his food.

Earth stares at Kao for a while before he starts eating. Am I dreaming?