7

"When I say, 'action', make noises okay??" New, the film director announces through the mic.

Today is the last day of the promotional video filming, UWMU students are gathered in the gym to participate in it.

The last scene will be Alex's team will win the basketball game, and then he will propose to Del in front of the students.

The writer of this film is silently sitting with the crowd along with his friends, watching the area with a straight face, still feels like would crying anytime. He excused himself from his cheerleading members, saying he cannot join as he is not feeling well.

"Hey, the camera might catch you, don't make that face!!" Sammy gives him a scolding glare, and hits his hand,

Earth nods lethargically forcing himself to smile.

The students begin to squeal even though the filming hasn't started yet, as UWMUBT enters the gymnasium. They are needed in the last scenes as extras, some of them will act as Alex's teammates and some will be the opponents. Kao, Boun, and Yacht will be on Alex's side.

"I'm afraid I'll get acting offers after this" Boun speaks up, shaking his head showing

"Stop talking rubbish" Bosston comments as he hits boun with a towel.

Yacht notices Kao searching for someone in the crowd, he pokes his shoulder and points to where Earth is, sitting beside his girlfriend. He notices Kao smiled before sitting on the bench beside Mean.

After New informed the players about what they are going to do, the filming started. It's like a real game except for their actions, which are scripted. For the shooting parts, as Mean is not a basketball player, his shots have to be repeated by the real players.

Pine is doing her thing on the side with the squad.

After half an hour, the scene ended and they have to move to the last scene.

"Congratulations, UWMUBT!!" The players shake hands as written on the script before Mean suddenly takes the mic and walks his way to the center of the court.

The camera focuses on Pine's bewildered face who is on the side with the squad.

"Uhmm. There's something I would like to say. To tell you all, before I come here, someone promised me that if we win this game, she will become my girlfriend. You've watched me play the game, so you know what this means, right??"

The crowd was told to be quiet as the members of the cheerleading push Pine to be with Mean.

Mean smiles as he locks eyes with Pine.

"Del, Be mine?" Mean asks as he takes Pine's hand.

Earth watching the two from afar, feeling his tears come out. This was the ending he imagined he would have with Kao. But, maybe some things are meant to stay in our imagination.

"...YES, PHI... YOURS!!" Pine answers with all her might, before hugging Mean.

The crowd begins to cheer loudly as another set of confetti falls to the cold ground. Finally, the filming has ended.

"Thank you so much phi.." Earth now shakes New's hand as the elder is fixing their things to bring back to the club. The filming is done and the students are going back to their respective classes.

"If you guys need anything more, the film club is willing to h--"

New is interrupted by the sudden distorted noise made by the mic, they both look in the direction, and hear the students that are still inside squealing.