5

The rest of the lunch date was fun, mixed with both teasing and bickering, making them feel comfortable with each other.

It's 8:30 pm, Earth is sitting on his bed at their dorm watching Fluke pack some of his things.

"Hey, are you planning to study without me? What kind of betrayal is this?"

"Aww, no. Just bringing these in case I get bored" Fluke glances at him.

"But where are you going?"

"I'm going to meet P'Ohm."

"Oh ho!! Sounds fishy here"

"Earth! We're just friends, and he has a girlfriend. Worry about your relationship with P'Kao."

"Oh? Why meeting each other then?"

"If friends can't meet each other then, are we a couple? Anyway, I have to go now, good luck with your date tonight"

Fluke smiles a bit before leaving the dorm.

"Aww. Always serious." Earth mumbles to himself. Like he doesn't know Fluke prefers swimmers to basketball players.

Earth lays on his bed while waiting for Kao's text. Again, tonight, they did not talk about meeting up, Earth just know because it is in his story. Alex will text Del and they will have a date in the school theatre.

AND... AND... THEY WILL KISS OMGG

Earth rolls on his bed, feeling his face heating up.

Will P'Kao kiss me tonight??

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door.

"Did you forget the key?" Earth yells as he walks to the door before opening it.

"....so Fluke left already?"

Kao greets before coming inside the dorm, leaving Earth standing in the doorway.

"Phi... Why are you here?"

"Can't I come?... Oh, Did Fluke not tell you I'm coming here?"

"...why come here?"

"School's theatre is not open, So I just went here and bought these instead."

Kao raises his hand to Earth's eye level holding a plastic bag with CDs inside.

"I bought food too, make sure to eat them all before I leave tonight. Nong said he'll be back at 12."

Earth scratches his head before saying a low "Okay"

They set up the foldable table and sit on the floor while watching the movie.

Earth takes a glance at Kao. He doesn't know, but the thought of his first kiss might be taken tonight by this man bothers him a lot.

Earth, focus, focus!!!

He slaps himself to stop his thoughts. He hears Kao laughing.

--

They've finished about two movies already and close to the end of the third one. Earth completely forgotten about the kiss tonight, he thought maybe that will happen some other day.

He can't deny he's expecting a lot though,

It's almost 12 and Earth feels quite sleepy already. They decided to clean up and now Kao is leaving.

"Thank you so much for tonight phi.."

"Did you have fun?"

Earth nods multiple times, to make sure Kao will know how much he had fun. Both smile at each other before Earth turns to switch the knob when suddenly Kao grips on his wrist. He looks at him and saw Kao's expression. He's looking serious.

"W--what is it phi.."

"Hm..." Kao rubs on his nape, looking down like he's hesitating about something.

"What's wrong, p--"

"I want to be your boyfriend."

Kao directly says. Earth chokes in his saliva, shocked at Kao's sudden remark. He tries to compose himself even though he's already partying inside his heart.

"Then.... B..b-be my b-boyfriend, phi," Earth replies without thinking.

WHY DID I SAY THAT??!! Earth panicking in his mind.

Kao then smiles and pinches the cheek of the younger. "Sure"

Earth just smiled, cursing at himself about how easy he made himself look right now. But hello, it's his long time crush Kao Nopakao. But everything that has happened today was all not in his story. Nonetheless, he is happy.

"Then, I'm going now"

"Eum.. goodnight phi."

"Oh, wait"

He notices Kao staring at his face before leaning in slowly.

This is it!!

He just closes his eyes, pursing out his lips a little.. waiting to feel the elder's lips,,, but then opens his eyes when he hears a chuckle from the elder, then feels a little pinch on his cheek.

"You've got a chip on your cheek"

Earth raises both brows, startled. He pouts, feeling humiliated.

"You're cute."

"Aiiii phiiii--"

"Should we kiss, then?"

Both go silent, Earth locks eyes with Kao and bit his lip, not answering. Kao did not wait for more time, he moves, slowly leaning down to kiss Earth...

When they got interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.

"Hey, I'm back. Can you open the door because I forgot the keys?"

Both stop and look at each other, Kao just smiles at Earth and ruffles his hair. Earth then frustratedly opens the door, the two bid goodbyes then Kao leaves their room.

After Fluke enters the room, Earth welcomes him by repeatedly hitting on his arm.

"FLUKKKKEEEEE NATOUCCCHCHH!!!"