3

In the end, Earth was not able to finish his food as Kao kept on looking at him, it made him feel conscious. The elder scolded him because of that. They are now both heading to Earth's room for his next class, Earth now also wonders why Kao insisted on walking him to his room. He's a business student and it's one department away from their building.

"Did I experience memory loss or something? If I did why did I lose an important memory??! What's happening?" Earth talks to himself, lost in his thoughts when he feels a tap on his back.

"What are you thinking?" Kao asks and smiles before putting his arm around Earth's shoulder.

"I can do this, right?" He asks.

Earth nods slowly while still wearing this weird expression. Because he feels weird. He's sure he was just a stranger to Kao yesterday and now they're even walking together?

"Phi, were here. "

"Okay, See you later at the gym."

"O-okay phi.. "

Earth watches Kao walk his way out until he can't see him anymore.

Now he's also looking forward to seeing me at the gym?? Earth scratches his nape out of confusion.

"Hey, what's that?"

Fluke appears from Earth's back and pokes his friend which makes Earth jumps a bit.

"Oh myyyy gggeeeee.. did you see that? did you see that did you see that?" Earth happily bounces up and down while holding his friend's arm.

"Calm down, but, yeah.. You're friends with P'Kao now?"

Fluke asks, Earth stops and looks down

"I don't know... He suddenly sat beside me this lunchtime and started treating me like we know each other for a long time already."

Fluke just looked at his friend, "Weird"

"Yeah right" Earth replies, turns to the direction where Kao was walking earlier, like he can still see him there.

Afternoon, the cheering squad has practice so they all go to the gym. Sammy asked to watch them practice and even bring fluke with them.

The three now enter the gym, where the university's BT is also practicing.

"Sit there," Earth tells his friends pointing at the corner where they will be practicing.

"Can I sit there instead? I want to watch someonE!!!!" Sammy excitedly points at the side where the BT practices. Fluke hits his friends' arm.

"We're here to watch Earth, not your boyfriend."

Earth laughs at his friends bickering before turning to look at the boys. His attention goes to Kao who to his surprise is currently staring at him while smirking. Earth feels cold all over his body, now that he can feel that Kao's attention is at him.

What is happening? P'Kao is weird.

Hours passed and they practiced hard, Sammy and Fluke left already too, because they have other things to do.

Earth sits on a bench on a corner after one practice. He's already feeling tired. He gets his towel from his bag to wipe his sweat when he detects feet, standing right in front of him, then a hand, giving him a bottle of water.

"Thirsty? Drink this" He looks up and sees Kao, smiling at him

"Tha-thank you.." he shyly accepts the water.

"You're still shy at me?"

"Well.. just weirded out by things."

Who would act normal when things suddenly change, he thinks he won't stop feeling strange until he finds the answer, it's like they were strangers now they're this close.

Kao scratches his head before talking again.

"By the way, did you receive my gift on your locker?"

"What gift?"

Earth tilts his head, trying to remember what Kao said.

"The, cheerleader bear, kid" He flicks his forehead which made Earth whimpers a bit.

"Aww"

"So you did not receive it?"

"It was you???!!"

"Eumm. This is the start, Earth, so you better prepare na."

Kao leaves Earth pouting, hand rubbing his forehead.

"What the fuck is he talking about?, He's so weird..."

Earth opens the bottle and drinks it when something comes into his mind...

"Wait.... why did it sound familiar? I feel like I've heard it before.."

Coo tries to think more but gives up for a couple of minutes.

Maybe just heard it somewhere.

---

"That's all for today, see you tomorrow, class"

Earth yawns while he slowly putting his things in his bag when his phone vibrates. He checks and it's a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what time are you going here to the library? I've been waiting"

"Why the fu-... Why would I go to the library and who is this?"

"It's Kao."

"oH, p-P'Kao??! HOW DID YOU GET MY NUMBER?"

"Why don't you come here to the main library so we can talk about it? It's getting boring here."

"Ah-okay.."

Kao ends the call.

Earth takes a deep breath before leaving the room and runs towards the library.

He doesn't remember talking to Kao about going to the library. What the fuck is going on? Did someone possess him? Why can't he remember anything?

He suddenly remembers his university promotion work, the things he wrote in there is happening to him right now.

First, the locker scene, then the canteen, then the gym, and now the library........

Wait.......

This is just a coincidence, right?

Earth shakes his head, not believing his mind before entering the library's door.

Impossible.

"P'Kao," Earth calls when he finds Kao sitting in one corner.

Kao turns around and smiles softly, "Hey, I've been waiting for an hour now"

"We didn't talk about coming here in the library, did I miss something?" He asks, sits beside the elder.

"We did talk about it, believe me."

Earth's forehead furrows, trying to remember.

"Ah-- Where did you get my number?"

"My teammate, Yacht got it from your friend Sammy" Kao replies which make Earth's mouth formed into letter o slightly,

Oh, I almost forgot the two are dating.

"So, what are we going to do here, phi?" He smiles slightly while setting his bag on a chair beside him.

"Are you not going to read some books? Thai Cookbooks or something like that"

Earth's brows furrow, "Why would I read things like that? I don't cook, phi."

He looks at Kao and Kao gives him a strange smile like he thinks something's wrong, He then sighs before leaning into Earth's shoulder.

Earth gets so shocked his heart is starting to beat out of his control.

"Then I have no other choice than this."

Earth sits there straight, letting Kao rests on his shoulder. Finally realizing that the things he had written are really happening to them right now. His thoughts get distracted when he hears soft snores from the elder.