sou.ko

"Okay, smile"

"Ey, lung... A smile will ruin the pic."

"I told you, your smile is the prettiest. Hurry, I won't take this if you don't smile."

"Ehhh??!!"

Earth pouts before smiling, posing to Kao's phone. Kao then clicks and take Earth's photo.

They are now in the field, sitting on one blanket Kao has brought. This was included in Earth's story before the last scene, but because they had a misunderstanding, they decided to do it now instead.

No other students around, because it's time for the class including the UWMU'S Football team members, so they're the only people in the field, or maybe not, they're not sure.

"Ah, Mrs. Panhan wanted to give this to you." Kao gets a box inside his bag and gives it to Earth. Earth raises both brows as he accepts the box.

"Oh, she met you? Film building is much farther than Business building..."

"We met at home yesterday, we eat dinner together every Sunday because it's a special day for our family"

"Family??!" Earth's eyes widen, surprised at what he just discovered.

"Didn't you know that we're siblings?"

Earth stops for some seconds before asking the elder, "Then... do you perhaps.. know about the story I've written for the school?"

"Uh.." Kao just answers with a smile, not answering his question.

"Lung!!"

Earth hits Kao's arm repeatedly.

"Oy stop, stop! Okay, I was lending her laptop when you sent it, I got curious and read it because it was from you."

"Do you know how I almost went crazy because I thought fairytales are real? I made that story while thinking of you.."

"I know, that's why I tried making those come true but you were too dumb to notice so I kept on failing," Kao confesses, gritting his teeth while pinching Earth's nose. Earth hits his hand lightly.

"Awww!! but how did you know it was about you?"

"Let's say someone just typed 'Kao and Earth' instead of 'Alex and Del' in one scene there," Kao says which makes Earth immediately get his copy in his bag to look through the pages.

Kao said was true, he typed their names instead of the characters', maybe he was into feels at that time.

"Phi!!! So embarrassing to your sister!!" Earth covers his face with his hands, feeling so much humiliation.

"It's fine, she did not mind" Kao laughs before hugging Earth to calm him down.

Earth then moves his face away from Kao and stare at his face, before smiling widely, Kao looks back, arms still around Earth.

Suddenly Earth leans in and pecks Kao's lips, giggles after.

"What did you do??" Kao asks, 

"Kiss." Earth simply replies.

It was late before he realizes that Kao has pinned him down in the grass, their eyes meeting.

"I'll show you what a real kiss is"

"Th-This is not in the script, Phi!!!" Earth feeling intimidated by how Kao looks at him.

"F*ck the script, we'll make our own story."

Kao smirks before he leans down, pressing his lips to Earth's.

Earth hums as he responds to the kiss, giving all his love into it. His arms went up to wrap around Kao's neck, while the elder's hand goes to caress Earth's hair lovingly.

Doesn't matter if some students come here and see them. It's just them that matter right now, creating their own story.

-THE END

thank you and happy new year!!!