~26~

~26~ I wasn't able to eat the ice cream that came with my meal and handed it to Luke as we left, his face lit up like a little kids on Christmas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"They told me you were gone and I screamed. I wailed, I cried and I screamed. As loud as I could. I halfway hoped that if you could hear me screaming on your way to heaven, you would turn around and come back to me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the time I had gotten out of my thoughts completely and we had made it to McDonalds, we all walked inside and ordered our foods, Raven got a Double Big Mac meal with a Cheeseburger meal, Cosmos got a Double Quarter Pounder meal, Luke got the Almighty Texan BBQ meal. Me I got a Big Mac hungerbuster.

We waited for our numbers to be called out the guys chatting amongst themselves and me staring off into space, thinking, planning. How I am going to go visit Lev in Russia, whilst visiting the one person in my life who has stuck by me since I was a kid but wasn't able to spend every minute with being thousands of miles away in another country. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Luke nudging me and nodding to the counter where my food is waiting, I head over and collect it moving back to the group.

"So after this are we going to the gun range and getting caught speeding still and then the street race or are we not feeling it so much anymore." A voice rings out from the group, identifying it as Cosmos almost immediately. I shrug personally not feeling up to doing those thing anymore, maybe going to the gun range would clear my head more but I want to do that alone now but it's up to the guys.

"I don't mind its already 3pm and today has been eventful as is maybe we could save the rest for another day because-" Luke pulls out his phone his eyes bulging slightly, "-my baby brother has blown up my phone with 103 message's and 85 calls since we left. Fucking hell it's not even anything important he just wanted to know where the hell we were. I think we should go back after seeing this or my little brother will blow a bigger case than what he already will." I look at the others we all nod agreeing that after we've eaten we will head back to dad's house so everyone especially Grumpy Cat can stop fretting about where we are.

We all joke and converse through lunch, I wasn't able to eat the ice cream that came with my meal and handed it to Luke as we left, his face lit up like a little kids on Christmas he happily ate away in the car, me driving again after reassuring Cosmos I was better now than before and I had fixed the thoughts blasting around in my head.

I played some music for the guys, some of us belting out the lyrics to ones we knew whilst the others didn't. We made it back in no time everything speeding by, that's what happens when you have fun. I pull into the driveway and park my truck by my house we all get out leaving the 'stuff' in the back not wanting anyone to know our plans for in the future.

Not even a minute of being back slamming of doors are heard and an angry voice shouting at us can be heard. Grumpy Cat has noticed our arrival, he heads over yelling about how we should have told someone we were leaving and to let someone know through the day we were okay, and what not.

I sigh leaning against the truck with my arms crossed a headache that had been building up since lunch time getting worse with the yelling and bright light of the sun hitting my ears and eyes. I start to walk towards my front door planning to take pain killers or else it would grow immensely worse. Before I even make half the distance to my house I'm stopped by a hand grabbing mine. I turn around.

"What you did was irresponsible and dangerous Aella, you should not have went off like that without telling someone yet alone bringing the guys into your shit. I know your not use to the 'family' lifestyle but you better fucking get used to it because you cant keep doing this shit to us, either sort your shit out or leave." North screams at me. I stare at him my face going blank, nothing passing through the perfect mask.

"He is right Miss Rogue, something could have happened to you and the others today and without anyone knowing your location you could have been in immense danger and we wouldn't be able to help. Don't put my men's lives in risk because you want to have a little fun alright." Mr. Blackbourne says.

"If that is what you wish, then your wish is my command North, sorry I'm such a nuisance to you lot, give me a week and I'll be out of your hair. You don't have to worry about that. Also Blackbourne, your men know your rules best and could have contacted you at any point of our location but they didn't so don't just attack me and point your fingers at just me cause I'm not the only one who went on this 'dangerous expedition' as you both have put it. Seriously though, I'll be out of your hair before the end of the week don't worry you will also never have to see me again, after all you can't find somebody who doesn't actually exist right. Convenient timing by the way." With that I throw a dangerous smirk at both the men who I thought had started to become my friends, I ripped my arm out of North's grasp and turned around making my way back to the cabin I was given no longer it being a home to me.

I make my way inside and hear footsteps behind me, telling who it is by the weight in each step. Cosmos. We go inside I go to the kitchen get a glass of water and painkillers to help my pounding headache. Swallowing the pills with some water I face Cosmos.

"Call some people over I want my stuff to be back at the base by tomorrow night at the latest, everything is to be pack and put in my room but not unloaded, I want all the furniture given to charity or left here I don't mind make the call I have stuff at the base already, I will also need my cars taken to the base as well get that arranged for me, I will not be returning here again for a while. Do everything discreetly I want none of them to know what is happening, the only one who will know what the fuck is going on will me Dad. Inteso" (Understood). Cosmos nods and immediately pulls out his phone and does somethings on it.

I walk into my room and start to pack all my clothes away into the boxes well the stuff that's been unpacked to say the least. Finishing in no time I think and decide it's a good idea to tell dad what's happening so he doesn't worry. I huff and get up leaving the cabin and going to dad's house. Some of the guys are still standing from where the fight happened talking amongst themselves, I walk past them pulling out my phone and typing into google, 'flights to Russia.' I hear some of the guys start to stutter out words trying to talk to me as I walk past, I ignore them. I don't see North, Owen, Sean, Axel, Raven, Luke, Marc, Kota, Brandon standing with everyone that makes me let out a sigh of relief continuing on my mission to my new father to notify him of my next plans. I will also need to ask him an important question.