~28~

~28~ Thank you for letting me know what a family should feel like and be like for the short time that I got to experience it so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's okay.

You just forgot who you are.

Welcome back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took about an hour of Gabe working on his magic, at different points in time I thought I knew what he was doing, but then he did something else and it threw my thought process off of what it was being done. I did happen to doze off ever now in then I mean how can you not that mans fingers are so delicate when doing his work and its like a bloody massage on your head how can you not. So good.

"Alrighty and done. Open your eyes and turn to the mirror alright Danger." I open my eyes and glare at him for the nickname he steps back slightly with a sheepish smile I turn towards the mirror and relax my eyes from the glare. Spotting the masterpiece he has created was astonishing. Holy shit I didn't even look like fucking me, this is somebody else.

The reflection looking back at me was so gorgeous that there was no words to actually describe how good they looked. My jaw had been dropped, the perfectly braided crown sat with some pieces falling out making it look even more gorgeous, some blue aster flowers littered throughout making me seem like I was a fairy. The little bits of hair hanging out of the bun were slightly curled and made it look even more gorgeous. Next the make up was a whole other thing completely.

Nude but dark smoky eyes stared back at me making my dark brown eyes stand out more some how, light contour and highlight had been done on my face making my cheekbones stand out more. My lips were covered in a dark nude matte lipstick, making them some how look bigger and plumper. He made be look completely different like someone else but still me just by making everything stick out and be bolder. My eyes watered slightly.

"OH NO, don't fucking cry you will ruin the master piece I made. Aella uhhh do you want a chocolate bar, will that help." He pulls out a small toblerone chocolate bar and hands it towards me. I chuckle and thank him quietly taking it from his fingers.

"Do you like it or are you crying cause it's a shit job?" His voice comes out shy like now, like he's afraid I will hate it and lash out. I stand up and walk the few steps towards him, I quickly pull him into a hug arms around his neck holding him tight and to my level, I feel him flinch slightly before his arms wrap around my waist tightly, lifting me off my feet slightly then putting me down.

"Don't ever doubt your magic again do you hear me." I pull away from the hug and stick a finger out at him like a mother scolding her child. "I was going to cry because you made me into something even more beautiful and I didn't have owrds to thank you for what you did, it's truly amazing what you did. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did, it's beautiful and that doesn't even describe how good it is, truly thank you Designee it's perfect." He smiles at me making his eyes sparkle once again, I pull him into another hug he chuckles picking me completely off my feet and spinning us around making us both laugh.

In no time it ends and I'm back on the floor again a smile still gracing our features, I look at the time and see I have 5 minutes to leave and head for Onyx and Uncle for our dinner. I head for the door and hear footsteps following me. Making it to the front door in no time I realise I forgot something, turning back around quickly I head back to my room for my suitcase.