~13~

~13~ Buy me more you fucking twat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I needed a hug but all they gave me was a box of matches and a knife."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

North is easy to spot in broad daylight. I mean come on a giant looking guy dressed in all black running full speed doesn't give him away I don't know what does. He does keep looking behind him though and every time he doesn't spot me he seems to slow down just a bit.

I hide in the shadows of the forest next to a children's park watching North come to a stop in the middle of the field, he looks around him trying to determine if I'm still chasing after him or if I'm near. He pulls out his phone and his fingers move like he's messaging someone before its up next to ear like he's in a call. His loud voice travels through the wind to my ears.

"Hello...........Luke is she with you guys........what what slow down..............So your telling me she just jogged out the building after me and had a murderous expression on her face and you guys decided to tail her somehow and lost her................and that she's hiding right now watching me. How'd you guys figure that last bit out?................wait you can see her or is Victor and Corey just tracking her...............what do you mean Vic and Corey can't access her phone.......okay, okay, okay can we stop getting side tracked my life is in danger here, do you know where Aella is.............." During his talk which he is still continuing I aim the gun out in front of me at his leg, he continues his conversation.

"Fuck okay thanks guys I'm going to stay where I am for a while and hope she's not here, I'll let you guys know if anything goes wrong........." I shoot 'BANG' the bullet hits exactly where I want it to hit him in the middle of his left thigh, I aim again at his head knowing he will turn towards where the shot came from. "Fuck ughhhhh....................You need to get doc here right now, she's here and taunting me." North looks in my direction after falling to the ground on his knees and hanging up the phone and I decide to come out of the shadows and taunt him even more, before everyone arrives that is.

"Hello North. Funny seeing you here oh wait it's not that funny seeing as how I followed you here and you didn't have a single clue. Now lets have some fun before the others arrive shall we and then we are going to play a little game when the others arrive alrighty then." I move next to him and take the phone from his grasp, I put it into a pocket of my jeans.

"Now then why did you throw away the candy without checking anything?" I circle him taking him in and how exhausted and in pain he looks.

"I thought it was Luke's he likes to hide his stashes away in other people's homes and in random places the others sometimes tell me where he's hid it or I find it myself, my first thought when I saw it was Luke you sneaky bastard, I didn't even think to check cause not everyone else eats candy and when they do they don't go to the max of having a giant plastic bag filled with it." I stop and stand back in front of him.

"Hmmm alright I will accept that as your answer but you have to buy me more you fucking twat." He nods good. "Now the next bit I have planned is to mess with the others wanna help me prank them." He looks like he's debating over it then he agrees.

I didn't even explain the plan to him knowing the guys would be here very soon there was no point, the guys cars soon show up and they all rush out of the car and look around. They spot us quickly and head our way some running and others just jogging slightly behind those running. I move around to stand behind North and look at all the guys once they stop. I push North with my foot on his back making him land to his hands hunching him over in front of the others.

"You wanna tell them what went down here, North." I look down at him as he struggles to get his bearings again and make his way back to his knees. He grunts from pain whilst moving. "Not really no." I shake my head at him from behind him.

"Well that's to bad because your gonna tell them anyways." He grunts but begins explaining everything to the guys, they all look baffled at what they hear, not noticing me move I walk around all the guys and observe them from behind the height difference between them all, how they stand, their posture those are what I take in and obviously their fashion sense. Thinking of a new thing I start walking away silently, knowing nobody would be able to hear me or really know I'm leaving.

I walk to the entrance of the park and stop turning around I look at all the guys and sigh. They don't deserve to be dragged into my mess so I make a decision then and there. Leave for a while and get this shit sorted out and return bearing gifts. Lets hope what I'm about to do doesn't last to long or I may never remember these men. Its a dangerous and I'm about to play and I'm about to drag all the danger through hell and back. I just hope I can get out of here before the guys realize I'm gone. I turn back around and smile a sad smile and continue walking back to Uncle's knowing I'll have to get rid of Kaikane and drag Cosmos with me.