~21~

~21~ Someone save me from Tweety bird, I don't plan on dying today people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And so being young and dipped in folly,

I fell in love with melancholy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone jumped away I started to get my breathe back. "Bloody hell you lot could you have squished me even harder. Pensavo che sarei morto. Non lo faremo di nuovo in qualunque momento presto sì." (I thought I was going to die. We won't do it again anytime soon yes). Cosmos being the only one that I knew that could understand me properly, busted out laughing falling over in the process.

"Merda, dimentico quanto sei drammatico" (Shit, I forget how dramatic you are). I smile and shrug chuckling along with him, realizing that I probably was a bit dramatic with my sentence. Everyone keeps looking back and forward between us. Kai knows some Italian, so I'm guessing he understood some of what we were saying because a light chuckle escapes him.

"You fuckers better not be talking about me, or I swear I'm going to get Luke to mess with you fuckers." Gabriel stands with a accusing look on his face and his hands on his hips trying to be intimidating. I look at Cosmos and we communicate with our eyes knowing that he looks stupid we both crack up laughing again, both of us ending up on the floor this time.

"Oi fuckers, stop laughing at me. Now children, I'm sure I'm not the only one confused as to what you said. So either of you want to elaborate?" He stands with his arms crossed now, honestly every time I look at Gabriel he gives me a star vibe. My mouth drops as I just figured out some nicknames for some of the guys the jaw drop turns into a full blown smile then smirk. Haha just they wait.

"Well Aella said and I quote word for word 'I thought I was going to die. We won't do it again anytime soon yes', and my reply was 'Shit, I forget how dramatic you are'. So no we weren't talking about you Gabriel. Now Aella I saw that face you wanna tell me what that's about, missy?" questioned Cosmos. I smirk at him and try to decide if I want to tell him, coming to a decision I nod at him.

"Sure I'll tell you, not sure if I want to do it in front of everyone though kinda want it to be a surprise when it happens." He nods whilst all the guys protest. "Fine, fine, fine I'll tell it to all of you. I was thinking of nicknames for all of you, some of you will get numerous nicknames whilst others will just have one cause that's all I can think of for one of you." I sigh let the nicknames commence.

"Owen is stone or signor perfezione (mister perfection), Sean is flirty curly this is because you have curly hair and are always flirty, Nathan is hulk because of your muscles and how much you work out, North is grumpy cat because you always have a grumpy expression, Luke is candy swirl or bubbles, Silas is Greek God or G.G, Gabriel is Styles or Designee, Victor is Wizard cause of his skill on the computer, Kota is emerald because of your eyes, Axel is Orca because they work best in a team and are predators of the ocean, Marc is crazy caffeine because of his obsession with coffee, Brandon is Mechanic self explanatory really, Corey is techie because of his work on the computer, and last but not least Raven you are the one with the most nicknames cause your name is just fun to fuck with. How bad you wanna know your nicknames Raven?" He looks at all the others and does his silent communication thing with them. 

He shrugs but I can see him bouncing slightly anticipating the answer I will give him knowing he wants the answer more than he knows brings a darker smile to my face. "Tell me красотка (Gorgeous girl), I would like to know these nicknames." 

"Alrighty then, yours are Parrot, Crow, Sparrow and last but not least Tweety bird my new favorite nickname for you." Everyone howls with laughter at the nicknames for Raven especially Tweety bird. 

"What is Tweety bird?" This makes everyone's laughter worse half the guys are on the floor holding their stomachs other are bent over hands on their knees laughing others are just standing up shaking with laughter. Corey gets up and shows his boyfriend a picture of Tweety bird and explains who she is exactly. Raven frowns.

"Oi, I am no Tweety bird." Raven starts coming closer to me so I back up a bit he see's this and grows a dark aura and smirks evilly. "You might want to run красотка, for I am going to do bad to you." 

"Crow it's I'm going to do something bad to you." North reply's to him Raven shrugs him of and keeps advancing towards me, so I do the smart thing and run around the room and doge in between the guys whilst he chases me. This goes on for at least 10 minutes before I scream at the guys whilst still running.

"Someone save me from Tweety bird, I don't plan on dying today people." I run behind Owen and use him as a human shield. "Hey signor perfezione can you help me please?" I hear Owen sigh and see him nod to the others they stop Raven from chasing me holding both his arms, I sigh and come in front of Owen slowly still cautious of the giant Russian.

"Thank you signor perfezione." I smile at him and hug him. He does something unexpected and hugs me back and then his arms seem to lock in place holding me captive, this no longer staying a hug a becoming my death sentence.

"Boy's I think we should let Mr Ravenstahl go and let him attack Miss Rogue." The others all nod with mischievous smiles, once Raven is let go he comes barreling towards us grabs me and start torturing the side of my ribs by tickling me, sucks for him because I'm not ticklish on my ribs, but I am ticklish on my stomach and back of my neck. He realizes that nothing is happening to me with what he's doing so starts doing other places on my body and you know what he picks next my stomach and it's as everything ends for me in that moment