~32~

~32~ She's gone she truly is gone. You better damn well hope she comes back or, or....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And even if you're not here to stay, I'm happy the universe allowed you to stop by."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luke's POV:

Forcing my feet to speed up and go faster moving my arms to help me. I have to get to her before she leaves, I have to stop her and say a proper goodbye and everything else I want to say. Why did you leave so suddenly? I read your note but it's not good enough for me, please I need you here. You haven't been here for long but I already care about you more than I would care to admit to my brothers.

My feet pounding across the floor, my breathing steady. I see Uncle up ahead and sprint faster than ever before hoping Aella is still there with him. The other pounding of footsteps slowly registers in my mind, knowing I'm not the only one running after the woman who hasn't been in our life long.

Finally closer and closer I make my way to Uncle, my speed slowing down slightly, noticing the missing pressence next to him. Finally making it to him I stop and stare seeing him looking out the windows, following his gaze I spot a plane. Frantically moving my eyes over the plane trying to find the person I'm looking for.

Struggling with the lighting my gaze flits over the middle section of windows before a movement brings my gaze back, a hand place on the window. Making out the face in the horrible lighting I realise who it is.

Aella.

Her hand moves away from the window before she points to her eye. Slightly confused I repeat it in my head. Eye. Her hands make the shape of a heart next, my heart speeds up slightly. Heart. She then points at me. Me.

Eye, a heart and me. I ponder on it till it clicks. I love you. My heart speeds up more and my eyes widen at the confession. Repeating her actions I do them back. She then start another message.

Her eye again. I. A heart. Love. Then she points to me and behind me and makes a circle signal. You all.

I love you all. Tearing up slightly, I spot her blowing a kiss. And see something reflect on her face from the moon light hitting it. Tears. Not noticing the noise of the plane until I see it starting to move. I freak out.

Banging my hands on the window, yelling out words hoping the pilot can some how hear me and stop the plane letting her off so she can come back to me, to us. 

"PLEASE NO, DON'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME. AELLA DON'T LEAVE ME, DON'T LEAVE US. COME BACK. PLEASE DON'T TAKE MY MUFFIN GIRL AWAY FROM ME. DON'T TAKE MY HOME." Nobody outside can hear my pleas and screams.

The pain in my heart become to much making me drop to my knees, sobbing. My home.

I feel all the presences of my brothers surrounding me before I'm pulled up by a familiar hand and pulled into a much needed hug by my baby brother. I grip onto him tightly sobbing into his shoulder. Wishing that there was a way I could go back in time and make that woman stay and be next to me, make my brothers never say those horrible things to her.

Pulling away from the hug, my sobs still continue as I make my way out of the airport, stumbling over air on the way. Footsteps follow me out. A hand on my shoulder halts me in place. I turn and see Uncle standing their looking at me, he pulls me into a quick hug with me still sobbing before pulling away.

Hearing his voice float through the air calms me down a bit but my mind doesn't register anything he says before I'm being pulled along behind him to his car, he opens the back door for me, my gaze lifting up and spotting one of the main things that will make that girl come back to me. 

Onyx.

Climbing into the back seat I sit next to the massive wolf dog and start petting him, not caring if he's growling at me right this minute. I just needed something to remind me of the girl that left and took my heart with her. His growling soon stops and he lies his front paws and head across my lap. Comforting me in a way. The rumble of the engine, the feeling of the car moving lulls me into a dreamless sleep.

Nothing invades my thoughts, every time I try to think of something, it fly's away unreachable to think about, to process. My mind doesn't even register that the car has stopped by now. But the hand shaking me snaps me out of the horrible void less box that my mind created. Flinching awake my gaze searches where I am and who was touching me.

Uncle's house, where I live, and North was shaking me awake. I get out the car -noticing Onyx no longer on my lap- before heading inside the house to where all the noise was flowing from. Everyone seemed to be in little groups with each other arguing. Mr. Blackbourne was sat on one of the couches in the room watching.

"SILENCE!" Everyone in the room soon shut up and looked at Mr. Blackbourne.

"Everyone needs to calm down and we all need to discuss this in a calmer manner instead or arguing and yelling at each other. Now we will go around and everyone can voice their concerns and problems about what just happened. Mr. Coleman your first." Being the closest to Gabe meant I would be next to sat something.

"Well we all saw that fucking note and frankly I'm pissed beyond relief, I had just started to get her to like me enough to let me do her hair and makeup without begging to do it and being rejected. And you fuckers destroyed the possibility of that fucking happening ever again for a long time. Now I have to work again to get Aella -if she ever comes back- to have even a sliver of trust in me. To even be able to do that again. She's gone and she may never come back. That's all I have to fucking say." Gabriel sat down in the nearby chair with a huff.

My turn.

"She's gone, she is truly gone. You better damn well hope she comes back or, or........... ughhh." I grab something nearby and smash it.

"She's fucking gone and I've never felt more broken in my life." Whispering this out with my voice breaking. Tears welling up again in my eyes. They may be my brothers but I'll e damned if I'm gonna have another break down in this room with them after two of them fucked up and made her leave me behind.

Rushing out the room I go to mine and slam the door shut, anger, sadness, confusion. Welling up inside me. Grabbing the nearest thing noticing it was a plate from yesterday I smashed it, moving to my desk I swipe everything off it and onto the floor. Yelling in frustration at the world and how horrible it can be sometimes.

By the time I stop yelling my throat is raw and scratchy. Making my mind up of turning in for the night I freeze a master plan came to my mind. Bring Onyx here and he can sleep in my room. After I clean everything. Doing that first was simple. The next plan was the tricky part. Getting him inside without him making noise. Oh boy here we go.