~17~

~17~ Of course I'm awake. What do you deem me as, a bear in hibernation? Bitch you dreaming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She wasn't looking for a knight,

She was looking for a sword." -Atticus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a month before Aella woke up from her coma. An excessive beeping noise, chatter from people and a chemical smell burning my nostrils is what made me wake from this lonely darkness. I struggled to open my eyes, upon opening them I'm blinded by a bright light, making me immediately shut them again. I groan , the talking stops and chairs scrapping the floor and footsteps coming closer are replaced.

"Aella sweetie, come on make a noise or do something to let us know your awake." The voice seems close to close for comfort to me so I do the best thing possible. Swing my arm out and punch the person in close range. Hitting the target I receive a groan as my response.

Deciding to open my eyes more slowly so they can adjust to the harsh light. I'm met when they open with 17 different faces, 2 of which I know as Kai and Cosmos, the others are unknown to me, familiar but unknown. 

"Uhhh why am I in the hospital? Who are majority of you, I know Kai and Cosmos but the rest of you I don't remember you seem familiar I just don't remember." Everyone gets sad expressions on their faces once I've said that. I wonder why.

"Aella sweetie what's the last thing you remember?" An older guy like mid 30's asks.

"Uhm let's see I remember being arrested and getting adopted but don't remember anyone's faces from that point apart from Kai and Cosmos and then going back to Italy and killing Dylan Frost...........ohhhhhh shit, Oh Shit, FUCK." The beeping gets louder, pissing me off I rip the wire connected to me off. Flat-lining the heart rate. Yelling begins till one voice stands out more than the rest silencing everyone.

"Miss Rogue, breathe in hold for 3 seconds and breath out for 3 seconds and repeat." He puts my hand on his chest making me want to follow his breathing rate, my heart slows down. "Good job Miss Rogue. Now I will introduce everyone again." He points at everyone once he says the names.

"North Taylor,

Lucian Taylor also called Luke,

Gabriel Coleman called Gabe,

Victor Morgan,

Dakota Lee also known as Kota,

Silas Korba,

Sean Green your doctor,

Nathan Griffin,

Axel Toma,

Raven Ravenstahl,

Corey Henshaw,

his twin Brandon Henshaw,

Marc Weiland,

Uncle your adopter,

and I'm Owen Blackbourne but prefer Mr Blackbourne."

I nod digesting everyone's names and faces to said names. Kai speaks up. "I'm glad your awake." I scoff and look at him with a 'your kidding me' face.

"Of course I'm awake. What do you deem me as, a bear in hibernation? Bitch you dreaming." I scoff with a smirk forming on my face. The smirk soon falls off my face as remembering where I am.

I start to sit up but grunt with pain when I'm halfway sitting up, I see everyone move a bit closer to me when they hear that but I continue till my feet hang over the edge of the bed. I sit there for a second trying to catch my breath, once I feel more comfortable to move again I do so pushing myself off the bed till I'm standing. I take a step forward whilst letting go of the bed my legs wobble and give way making me crash partially to the floor before someone grabs me and stops me from having the full impact of the fall. They stand me up and hold onto me to keep me standing.

"Now Aella you really shouldn't be standing sweetie, come on lets get you back onto the bed." Sean's voice floats to my ears, hearing that however made me pull out of the person's arms and walk forward just a little bit wobbling slightly.

"No, no I need to get out of here. I can't be here, take me home please, I need to go home now." I see all the guys look at each other and communicate silently. They all must come to an agreement because Owens voice soon speaks up.

"Fine Miss Rogue you can go home but you will be on bed rest for a week and all of us will look over you, understood?" I think about it and nod, I'll find a loop hole later right now my main priority is to get out of the hospital.

Sean, Owen and Uncle head off I'm assuming to create and sign documents to get me out of here. Silas comes closer to me and hands me a bag, I take it with caution. I don't know what happened next but having that bag in my grasp made memories swarm my vision, I see the chase I was in, meeting Uncle moving in but that's all I can remember, another memory invades my vision it has me angry driving off and a dog a name floats through my head Onyx. That must be the dogs name.

Shouting can be heard, everything comes back through to the real world once again. All the guys are standing in front of me in a half o shape. They all have concerned faces.

"Why are you all looking at me like that? Did something happen?" I voice out confused. Sighs and silent communication happens once again. Axel and Victor stand forward.

"Aella when Silas handed you that bag, you froze. You wouldn't move, it was like you were a statue nobody could get you to do anything. Then....uh........ah..." Victor stuttered out seeming as like he didn't want to believe what happened next. Axel speaks up next.

"Aella your eyes rolled into the back of your head and you dropped the bag, you kept saying different words whilst in this state, chase, adopted, angry, dog and then you said Onyx. You named your dog that the day you came back angry but with your memory loss you shouldn't remember that unless......." Axel stops and thinks for a minute.

"Unless I had regained memory. Yea that might have been what happened but only bits of things honestly, I feel like I was going to go through another one before your yelling pulled me out." I sigh and pick the bag back up. "I'm.....uh.......I'm going to change so we can leave. Can we not talk about this for the rest of the day please, it's kinda freaking me out." I stop and half turn to see them, they all nod and smile in agreement to me, I smile back. "Thank you." I say softly then head into the bathroom to change out of this horrible outfit known as a hospital gown.