~ 34 ~

~34~ GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR GOD DAMNED LIVES!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"From the first moment that we touched,

 your arms felt like home!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uncle's/Dad's POV:

It had been about a month since my adopted daughter left. The guys are miserable, they fight constantly with each other placing blame on the others for the reason Aella left, when in reality none of them were the reason in honesty. I want to explain to them the full reason for her leaving but I can't, that's Aella's job in my opinion.

She sends daily updates to me to let me know she's okay and that nothing is wrong on her end, well that I know of. The guys get notified every time I get an update on her or how she's doing so they don't have to worry to much about her but I don't think it lessons anything that goes through their minds. Each of these boys are coping differently all of them want her back with the same amount of passion, but my boy Luke is suffering the most I believe with his close friend Gabriel not far behind in that department.

Luke has holed himself up in his room with Onyx, he only leaves to let Onyx out for the bathroom, to go to the bathroom himself and to come to me for an update on Aella. He's the most concerned the way that boy cried and screamed when she got on that plane broke my heart really badly, I've never known Luke to act or behave that way for anything and seeing that made me realise how much he truly cares for that girl.

Deciding to make the boys dinner for the night, hoping they would stop eating bloody takeout. My plan is to make a chicken fettucine, lasagna, potato salad, normal green salad and a cheesecake for dessert. Checking my phone constantly waiting for the update from Aella for the nightly update. She missed two nights updating time so far and I let it go thinking she was busy and maybe was to tired to send one through, but it closing up to the 48 hour mark she said to be concerned about and I am starting to worry more.

I'm really hoping she messages soon and that this unsettling feeling can go away, one more hour to go before I tell the guys I guess. For now just worry about the food and get that finished. Having the cheesecake made at lunch time and just resting in the freezer, the salads done not long after that being done, now to put that lasagna in the oven and finish the chicken fettucine off.

Footsteps start to approach the kitchen, having an inkling on to who it might be I slightly turn my head to watch who it is enter. Luke and Gabriel. Knew it.

"Hello boys. How can I help you this evening?" I put down the spatula and spin around with arms crossed to view them better. Their appearance look like shit honestly, Luke has ruffled clothes, hair that hasn't been brushed in who knows how long, dark bags under his eyes and bloodshot eyes from crying so much. Gabriel isn't much better but at least he's used makeup to cover the bags under his eyes and is trying to look some what better presented.

"Have you heard from her yet?" Luke's broken voice reaches my ears, looking into the boy's eyes I shake my head no. His shoulders slump down his head tilting down, broken is the only word to describe him best right now.

"I'm hoping a message comes through soon boys, I will let you know if one comes through and your both attending the family dinner tonight. No arguments, your attending." Both look to each other and silently communicate not bothering to decipher the message between them I turn back to the food and mix it again.

Sighs flow to my ears, footsteps heading to the dining room. Deciding to send a mass text to the others to let them all know that dinner will be soon and that they are all attending whether they want to or not. I click on my messages with Aella to see if anything has changed, nothing I'm still concerned over her last text she sent it doesn't sit right with me something seems off with it. 20 minutes left before I tell them all, this is gonna be hard. The food is now done though which is good, sending a mass message again and telling them all to come sit down now for dinner.

Footsteps flood my ears as the other 12 come inside and get seated. I bring the food out and place it on the table in front of them letting them all choose what they want to eat before I fill my plate, my phone sits on my lap only for me to see, just waiting for it to light up with a new message or anything from her.

No one talks the whole dinner, the little timer on my phone ticks down notifying me how much longer left before I break the news that I don't want to. The guys can normally eat me under the bus but because of their moods they don't eat as much as they used to and tonight seems to be the same with everyone finishing quickly of what little they had on their plates.

Sighing to myself the time now sits on a minute, I guess it's time to break it to them. I sit up straighter in my seat and look at all the guys one by one, some of them feel my stare and look at me others try to avoid it.

"Gentlemen, we have something to discuss." All eyes are now on me, voices start talking over one another trying to guess what it is that I'm talking about.

I try to speak on multiple occasions whilst this is happening does it let up, not a single bit. I look at Luke and Gabriel who sit quietly off to my right waiting for me to speak. Frustration flows through Gabriel's eyes, I nod at him knowing what he wants to do, which will help me.

"GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN FOR ONCE IN YOUR GOD DAMNED LIVES!!" He yells. His voiced boomed and echoed through the house. I decide to stand up this time to speak.

"Thank you Gabriel. Now I have some news that I didn't want to have to share. When Aella first landed where she is she told me to keep her location a secret from you boys, and to only let you know how she was doing. She also had another deal with me if she didn't message me for 48 hours to get concerned and let you all know where she is exactly." The boys all look to each other. North, Raven, Brandon and Silas all look angry. Sean, Marc, Corey, Nathan, Kota and Victor all look confused and worried. Owen and Axel look calm and collected even though I know they are confused. Luke and Gabriel look distraught like they know what's coming.

"It has been 48 hours boys. I haven't received anything from Aella and I think it's time you know where she is so that you can go help her incase she's in danger and needs help. She's in St. Petersburg Russia. I can send you the location of where she was staying at. Go save her boys and bring her back alive, come back alive too yeah." Each one was out of their chairs so fast and was out of the room each going to different places packing for the adventure they were about to partake.

I just want them all to return home safe and sound.