~3~

~3~ This is where I'm living?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Every next level will demand a different you" -anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing in front of the cabin I watch Uncle pull out a key and unlock the door to the place. The first thing to see once inside is the living room and the kitchen behind it, walking into the cabin there's a hallway coming off the living room, I walk down the hallway and see a doorway which leads to a bedroom and two doors inside it one leads to a walk in wardrobe and the other leads to a bathroom, turning around I head back to the living room which uncle is standing in. I see a back door in the kitchen and walk out of it onto a deck and see a pool with a sunbathing area off to the side of it.

"So what do you think of the place." Comes Uncles voice behind me, I turn and see him standing in the doorway looking at me.

"It amazing honestly this place is like the best thing ever. Thank you for letting me stay in such a place. I will pay you $300 a fortnight for rent, water and electricity if you want me to pay more I can just let me know." I say beginning with a smile and ending it with a serious expression, Uncle nods in understanding.

"For now lets stick with the 300 and if you use more water or electricity for that fortnight I'll charge you more for then. As you can see the place isn't furnished but I know someone who would happily help you furnish it for you." Smiling at me.

"Umm I'm good I can do it and my stuff should be here later, I'll need to go shopping for some things still but I've got some things already so should be sweet. Thanks for the offer of getting someone to help but I would rather do it all myself." I say smiling and nodding thanks to him.

"Alright then. So I own the diner you were at yesterday so your always welcome to come work there if you want. I'm going to send you to school because you need an education little bird sorry. Oh yea if you plan to leave for a while let me know so I don't have to worry your in danger, you don't have to tell me where you go just I want to know if you plan to disappear for a while. If you hear anything dodgy at school come tell me or the boys. Don't take any drugs in the area especially something called JH-14 that will screw you up. If you need something always feel free to ask. That's all I can think of right about now." Uncle finishes.

"I got my own business so I won't be working at the diner, I will however visit often. Fine I will go to school but if I get expelled don't say I didn't tell you so. I can let you know when I plan to do my trick of disappearing for sure. Okay what if it's not something dodgy though at the school what if it's outta school, do you still want me to tell you then. I got a good supplier so don't worry. I will thank you. Oh quick question can I build an outside gym with covering over it? to the side of the house and put in lights for it?" I finish answering his questions.

"Sure just make sure the lights aren't to bright okay, or I'll never hear the end of North complaining." I nod and think of anything else I need to ask or say. It then clicks.

"Uhm Uncle, I just thought I should let you know now in advance, that I don't get a lot of sleep often and have a very bad temper. I will also keep your boys outta of my trouble as best as I can then you don't have to worry about that with them. I-" I quickly cut myself off before I could tell him I have someone after me so as to not worry him. "Oh if you have someone question you about me just say I'm away in another place or something not in this town okay." He nods with confusion running over his features.

We hear a horn beep and go back to the front door and onto the driveway. The moving van sits in the driveway along with the towing truck with all my vehicles on it. More vehicles are heard pulling into Uncles driveway to his house and I see North and Lucian get out of the black Jeep with two other guys as well, the blue Holden has five people exiting it and the silver one has another five coming out of it and the little Nissan bubble has two females getting out of it.

The movers come to talk to me about where to put everything and I tell them to put the bed in the bedroom and dresser and put everything else in the lounge. They nod and get to moving everything in. The towing truck man comes to talk to me about the vehicles on his truck.

"Afternoon Ma'am and Sir, I have your vehicles here. I have the Harley Davidson motorcycle, the Ford Mustang Gt350, and the Chevrolet Silverado. Can you sign right here Ma'am so we know they're back in your custody." He hands me the paper to sign, once signing he nods and moves all my vehicles off to the side and comes back to give me my keys. "Pleasure doing business with you." I nod and he leaves.

The movers are now done and are leaving as well. The 16 people I saw arriving have now come over to see what is happening. The males stand in two groups with a female each. I notice all the males are extremely tall and the females are short as fuck.

"Hi guys." Says Uncle addressing everyone. 'Hi' and 'Hello' are heard echoing through the group. "Better introduce everyone to you then shouldn't I little bird." Uncle says looking at me.

"Sure, not that I really care who they are though." I shrug. Uncle chuckles but starts to introduce them and they each wave with their names.

"You've met North and Lucian who is known as Luke. There's Axel Toma, Marc Weiland, Corey and Brandon Henshaw, Raven whose just known as Raven, Kayli Winchester, Owen Blackbourne, Sean Green, Nathan Griffin, Gabriel Coleman, Silas Korba, Dakota Lee also known as Kota, Victor Morgan and Sang Sorenson." I nod and look away and back to uncle.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Sang." Blondie says to me holding out a hand to me. I stare at it and she removes it after a while everyone's frowning at me now. Did I forget to mention I hate bubbly people.

"Glad that's done with, can I please have the key to the cabin so I can lock it up. I gotta head out for a while dunno when I will be back." He nods giving me the key, I walk away to lock up my new home, I hear everyone start to talk when I'm a distance away. Quickly locking up I head to my Chevy and get in, feeling eyes on me I don't turn to look, I turn my car on quickly and reverse with my arm on the other chair looking back to make sure I don't hit anyone even though I still badly want to. I slam on the accelerator and drive off leaving quickly and going to the mall.