The Fight?!?!?

I immediately attacked Kronos with slashes and kicks. The reason for attack was that Kronos had his scythe, which is usually for longer reach. It was not very effective in close range and the handle for the scythe was thin and wooden, so it could break easily and could not block stabs or slashes.

The force of my swords and the power inside me was too much for the scythe. I shattered into a million pieces. Me and Kronos were blasted across the battlefield. My head hit a rock, but I was only slightly dizzy. 

Before Kronos could do anything, I ran towards him with super speed and slit his throat. I would have loved to blow him up with c4. I saw Zoe defeat Atlas by punching him in the gut and stabbing him in the heart. Luke destroyed Krios by chanting a spell that is known only by me, him and Chaos.

Beckendorf had quickly constructed a metal and wood club and bashed Hyperion with it, so while the titan was knocked out, he constructed a power sucking  metal cage and trapped him. Ethan had made a hole in the ground by punching it, threw Koios in and squished him.

Iapetus was getting charm - spoken into hurting himself to death by Selina. Bianca was in trouble. Oceanus had trapped her in a water ball with poison and she could not get out. 

I, being an idiot, smirked and removed all poison from the water but made sure the water was the color of the poison. I told Bianca in he head to keep acting like there was poison. I made a boundary around them so no one could go in or out.

Then I pretended to try and rush to her help like the others, but due to the boundary no one could go in. We watched Bianca fake die in front of our eyes. All except me were horrified. I could not stand the look on their faces so I burst out laughing. 

Now everyone was glaring at me. Oh schist. Bianca saved me by laughing loudly at me face. Well, now every one is confused. I swiftly killed Oceanus and explained everything like nothing happened. Grover interrupted by saying while shaking his head, "Only you could talk after killing a titan like it's nothing Perce." 

He then covered his mouth looking guilty. I sighed and said ......