The Secret Of Annabeth?!?!

By the time I walked to my cabin, night had fallen. I was about to go inside when I sensed a presence behind me. I turned around to find... nothing? Then I remembered that Annabeth has an invisibility cap. 

I turned my instincts on and went assassin mode. I hid my scent completely and followed Annabeth. I then climbed a tree and saw that Annabeth had taken of her cap. She seemed to be waiting for someone.

I summoned a monster proof camera and started recording. 

⏲4 minutes

I felt a powerful scent in front of Annabeth. A voice said "What news do you bring?" Annabeth replies "They have found out about the spies my lady. That Omega is suspicious of me." The voice said "Try to frame him like you and Chad did to Jackson. We might be able to get him away from here."

Both laughed cruelly at that. Annabeth said "That Jackson was a weakling! Right now, he might be crying his eyes out on some planet. He always relied on his friends! Why would anyone do that?" The voice said "Now go away quickly, before anyone notices you are gone!"

I silently vapor traveled to my cabin and went to sleep. Tomorrow, there will be a big reveal. 

⏲Next day

I vapor travelled to the council. There was the usual bickering. I stomped my foot to get their attention. That worked and the gods shut their mouths. I announced "I have found the two spies!"

Zeus asked weakly "How?" I said "I may or may not have followed the person into the forest and found out. The spies are ..... Chad Waters And Annabeth Chase!"