The Ending Attack!?!?!?!

"These two are the spies of End." Then I showed everyone the symbol of End on their skin, like the Dark Mark. Then I continued," I also have video proof about this" and showed the video I captured. Grover said "Well, Pe- Omega, you have a knack of doing stuff that puts you in danger, but it saves others."

I flashed him my signature lopsided grin and then put the spies in a jail made up of chaos metal, so they will burn every time they touch the bars or walls. The campers were still shocked at what their leader had done and a few cried every day for what they did to me.

Everyday there would be a guard at the jail. The day when it was my turn to guard, both idiots swore vengeance. I simply glared and both shrunk in the shadows. I taunted them every day, so when I left, there would be a lot of burns on their skin.

But the peace lasted for a month. I was having breakfast, when the horn was blasted 3 times. I would have to use Apollo's words, this camp's horn was too loud. I immediately got to the hill, to see an army of monsters and of course titans. No giants tho. I guess they are still reforming.

OF course, I thought that it was time to make the monsters shake in their boots. So when Kronos came up and said "No one can defeat me! Due to End, I am invincible!" I sassily replied by "Not even your dam slayer?" and removed my hood.

As I thought, every single enemy looked like they wanted to turn around and run. On the other side, the campers looked like they wanted to cry and hug me. I silently told them in their head "Stay strong for this war. I am here, right?"

This immediately caused everyone to scream their war cries and attack boldly. We took the monsters by surprise, so half their army was gone. The rest tried to fight, but most died and a few retreated. that left the titans. 

I yelled to the campers "Back off! This has got to be chaos army." Then I went strait for Kronos, as I was the only one who could kill him. I saw Zoe go for Atlas, Luke went for Krios, Beckendorf went for Hyperion, Bianca went for Oceanus, Ethan went for Koios and Iapetus, sadly not Bob, (I almost cried while writing this) was taken by Selina. Michel was ready if anyone needed to get healed.

Now I concentrated on Kronos. He was pale, but he went for a smirk, which failed as he looked like he was trying not to poop. The battle began ...