Traitors?!?!

After that dream, in which I defeated the - one of the most powerful beings, don't know how, I went and sat on the couch in the living room. All the commanders came and sat too. Then Luke said "Umm, should we watch a movie ...?" I shot up and said, "Finding nemo! FINDING NEMO!!!!!!"

 We comfortably watched Finding Nemo, until a camper came and said "We are having a council meeting, would you like to join?" I nodded and got up and walked to the big house. There all the gods and the cabin counselors were seated. 

Then Athena said "We have found the allies of the enemy. They are Kronos and Gaia." Every person paled at that, as they remembered Percy killing them." I said "I have good news" The faces brightened, thinking that there was good news.

I continued "I may or may not have utterly destroyed and absorbed the power of the main enemy, End. Every one then proceeded to look like a gold fish. I started smirking. Zeus asked "How?!?!" 

I said "Chaos told me that Primordials can only be destroyed completely by their opposite emotion. End was destruction and spread hopelessness. I had hope to destroy him. He got destroyed. Simple."

Athena said "That is indeed good news. But the traitors are at camp, so can Omega try to find them?" Zeus said "All in favor of Omega finding the traitors?" All hands went up. "Meeting adjourned! Oh and we have capture the flag tonight, so Chiron announce that." 

Oh and BTW thanks for 2k.... WAIT! 2K?!?!? OH GODS! *runs around the house screaming yay and stuffs mouth with blue cookies* THANK YOU!