Wait... 6 GODDESSES?!?!

A/N-just saying I love to put ?!?!?!?! 

umm I did not know that this book would start blowing up Leo Valdez style with 83 reads so.... wait 83? WHAT THE -- OH MY GODS WOW I WILL NOT REST UNTIL I FINISH THIS BOOK AND I WILL DO WEEKLY UPDATES!!!!

Percy POV

Being the seaweed brain I said "The Creator of what?". The gods looked at me with horror while Chaos had a amused smile. "Why finally someone who does not bow to me on sight! For your question I am the creator of the Universe."

 You could almost see my brain processing this information, mainly the bowing part. I then got a smile on my face to which all mother's would have said "Don't do it!". Maybe Chaos saw this he got a scared expression on his face.

 I then bowed as low as possible and said "What can I do for you, Lord Chaos?" Chaos got an irritated expression on his face, which was obvious, seeing that he was talking to me. Chaos said "Gah! My other commanders with you will make my life a living nightmare!" Then his face told me he was nervous as he asked, "Percy, will you join my army as my first commander?" 

I said "Wait can I talk to the Goddesses first?" Chaos said "Yes". I went to a corner and asked them "Why did you support me?" Athena said "Because you ae the one who stole our hea- I mean saved Olympus 2 times!". All of them started blushing.

I asked, with seaweed brain mode on, "What were you going to say...?" As soon as I started to say that all of them kissed me, one by one.

 When they finished ,I was panting from 6 kisses. Then I said "I am going to go with Chaos, but don't any of you dare forget me! Now can I have some alone time? Please?" Artemis said "All right.". As I thought about what happened today Eros popped out of nowhere, scaring the living daylights out of me. 

After I calmed down I asked "What's up Eros?" Eros said "Looks like you found your six mates didn't you?" I said something smart like "Yup" (#Meg McCaffery fans) Eros said alright that's all, just checking." and went away. I stood there, stunned, and the came back to my senses and went back.