The Proposal?!?!

After a dreamless sleep...

Nah, just kidding, of course he did not have a dreamless sleep. 

Dream -

I was in a room which was fully black. I saw a man standing in front of me. Some how I knew who it was. End, God of Destruction. I growled and asked "What do you want?" He said "I want you to join my army. When did the gods ever help you? They threw you out like yesterday's trash."

I said "There were people who helped me too. I will never betray them! End said "Suit yourself". Then he summoned Chaos there. End said "Chaos! Tell me all the in formation you know about the gods or I will give Omega here the Thing.

3rd person POV 

*Cue le gasps*. Chaos said "You would not dare!" End then summoned a black thingy and put it in Percy's mouth. Black veins started going down Omega's skin. He started screaming. 

For you guys, the Thing is a black orb which show you your bad memories. For a guy like Percy, who is loyal and has seen many horrors, it's worse than torture.

Then, as suddenly as they came, the black lines retreaded. End yelled "How is this possible! It should have killed you!" Omega said "What ever you do, End, nobody ever tries to hurt my family and friends. This is indirectly hurting my family. So I advise you to run away." 

Then Omega opened his eyes and they were filled with hate. The dream itself started shaking. As a last attempt, End said "You can't possibly hope to win the war, can you? You can't have any hope."

End grabbed Omega's hand and showed him his friends getting tortured. Omega gave a yell and held End in a choke hold. End slowly started fading and Chaos looked shocked. End yelled "Impossible! How do you have hope to defeat me?"

Then Omega said "I will always have hope to save my friends." Then End faded completely faded and Omega felt a power surge. He asked Chaos "How is End dead already?" Chaos replied "Primordials can only fade by the opposite of their power. End made sure nobody had any hope. You hade hope to defeat him. So he faded."

Omega said "Why did I feel a power surge?" Chaos said "You absorbed End's power." Omega said "Oh great. More power for me. What did I do wrong to the Fates." Chaos said "You are waking up now."

Dream over -

Then Omega woke up in his room, sweating.

WAIT! WHAT! HOW? A few days without checking and I find out I have 1k views! GODS you guys are AWESOME.