𝓒𝓱 10;𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂

___________________

"She's been living a lie" Oikawa whispered to himself. "If she rewrites that book...the worst might come" the little girl said.

"And how am I suppose to know that your telling the truth?" Oikawa frowned. "I can't tell you know but all I need you to do is to trust me, Please" the little girl said.

"You speak like a 25 year old poetry book." Oikawa sighed. "Fine,now...How can I get there?" Oikawa said.

"A huge force of energy huh?" Oikawa said. "Yes" the little girl replied.

"A force of energy that is enough to break through the seal of both worlds" Oikawa sighed once more.

"How about emotion then?"  Oikawa asked. "Emotion..." the little girl thought about it. "I-if Y/n's Father was in this world how did he manage to break through?" Oikawa said.

"I...May have know how he did" the little girl said, but she was sad.

"How?" Oikawa asked. "Let's say that what if...Y/n really did not exist...and you never knew her. Then one day you become a fan of anime...you fall in love with a character that...didn't exist" The little girl stated.

Oikawa was stunned. "Oikawa, your an anime in World A and Y/n isn't apart of both worlds."

"It's a much greater risk to go to World A because you really are known there" the little girl said.

"S-so my life is interpreted or shown in the other world?" Oikawa asked. "Not every single thing though" The little girl said.

"This..is too crazy but one thing is for sure I'm going to get Y/n back to me" Oikawa said. "The AI might interfere, he's quite the type to do anything just for no one to break his plans and...he has allies" the little girl said.

"How many temptations are there exactly" Oikawa asked. "Nine, There are nine temptations and which the higher the Number the stronger they are"

As Oikawa stood up he saw the floors covered in black crawling to the ceilings until there was nothing but all black. 

"W-what the heck is happening?!" Oikawa said. The little girl became furious. "Were in a bad situation, Mister" the little girl said.

"A-are you doing this?!" Oikawa asked. "No...but someone is" the little girl said.

They heard someone clapping. "You really are a tough one Oikawa Tooru"

"Who are you?! How do you know my name?!" Oikawa shouted. "Oh, didn't the little girl tell you?" the guy replied.

"It's AI"

To be continued~

A/n: Merry Christmas ya all~ Im going to start updating now and...Would you guys want me to draw the AI?