𝓒𝓱 4: 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 𝓟𝓽. 2

_____________________

"I-...I'm confused" you replied. "He, Belongs in World B. The world which was made by World A. Back when imagination didn't existed, World B didn't exist as a result of obsession, love and lust for Fictions World B was created" The AI said.

"So he's an Imagination of the real world, and I'm an Imagination" You said. 

"Yes, and No" the AI replied. "You mother is A fictional character, she died while giving birth to you" it said.

"And my father is...." you guessed. "Yes, A Human" your eyes widened. The world you live in was so naive, you were so naive.

You never thought such thing could even be true. "Your joking right?" you said. 

"No, It's you parents' fault, why this complication happened." the AI said. "This is because of Love" The AI added.

"So, My father created my mother?" you asked. "No" the AI replied. "Then, how come she existed in his world where....Is it..Possible for someone in World A to exist in World B?" you asked.

"Back then...No, but because of what your parents did. It's possible" The AI said. "Then who created my mother?" you asked.

"You know a book?" the AI asked, you nodded. "World B is like a book, which an author writes and rewrites or hits the backspace" the AI said. 

"For example, You were about to do something and you suddenly forgot, That means the Author hitted the backspace of your book." the AI explained.

"Right now, your book and you parents book are connected." the AI said. "Your story is still ongoing, we tried to stop your story but...your book wasn't found in the library of the heavens nor in the pits of hell" it said.

"Then, where could it be?" you asked. "We think it's on World A. Since it's impossible for World B. to get it. Someone might have picked it up and read it and decided to write more"  the AI said.

"Right now, You are being controlled by the book, what happens is all in the book" You were shocked.

You were processing info but it was coming in all too fast.  

"And because...someone is writing on your book..."

The AI paused.

"Because a Human is writing on your Book, Not us, Oikawa...

Was given a Second chance to live"

To be continued~

___________________________