𝓒𝓱 10: 𝓟𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼

_________________

After hearing what Iwa-chan said Oikawa went home..Confused. He laid down and though about that little girl in his dream.

"There's..There's no way she's dead" Oikawa knows about you but he doesn't remember your face and you memories, just hearing your name would break his heart into ashes.

"If....If your here...Little girl please...Please show up...I-, I need answers" Oikawa said even tho he knew he sounded crazy.

He sighed and covered his face with a pillow finally swallowing the truth that you were dead.

"What's wrong?" he stood up to see a little girl dressed in white. She was the girl in his dream. "Y-your...real"

Oikawa stuttered. "Yes, and no" the little girl said and smiled cutely. 

"Is..Is she dead?" Oikawa asked desperate for answers. 

"Nope" the little girl then giggled. "Where is she then?" Oikawa asked. The little girl explained everything that has happened to you.

"So..She's in World A? Right?" Oikawa asked. The little girl nodded.

"How do I get there" Oikawa asked. "Hmm..Maybe an enormous force in both Worlds can make both worlds collide or a person go to either worlds" the little girl said.

Oikawa sighed. "Your girlfriend is in real danger mister" the little girl said. Oikawa frowned.

"What kind of danger" Oikawa asked. "She believes that if she rewrite or write on the book everything will come at ease right?" the little girl said.

"Well if she changes that book and make her parents non existent to both worlds...She'll die" the little girl said.

"W-what?" Oikawa said. "And there are also entities coming for her, bad ones" the little girl said.

"Why would they want her?" Oikawa asked. "Unlike everyone in both worlds she has the only access to travel in between worlds without being ripped to shreds" she said.

"That AI she's been talking to is...one of the Temptations" The girl said.

To be continued~