𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7: 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓥𝓸𝓲𝓬𝓮

______________________

Lyle and you went to the garage to head to the boutique. "It's fine, Im driving today" Lyle said. You got in the front seat beside Lyle who was driving.

While driving there was an awkward silence between you both. "You got caught up on the shift haven't you?" he asked.

'Shift? Does he mean..the shift between the worlds or..'

You were panicking. Lyle smirked, "Don't worry I'm from World B too!" he said. Your eyes Widened.

"T-then how did you know I'm from World B?" you asked. "Your Semi-realistic, besides I've been stuck here ever since I was 6" he said.

"6?, Does that mean you grew up here? In World A?" you asked.

"Uh Huh, besides I have my book with me" he said. "Book? The one that controls your life?" you asked.

"Yep, I have all my happenings written in here, I wrote it myself" he said.

You didn't know why but you had a bad feeling about this guy, even though in you current state his your twin.

"Then how come we became Twins?" you asked. "I don't know exactly,besides...Mom and Dad knows I have no twin, Or maybe...Someone...rewrote my book and yours and if no one knows that you never existed...someone changed all the Books" he stated.

"What causes a shift?" you asked your self barely whispering. "Oh, who's Jayden?" you asked.

"He recently entered World A too and, He's your fiance" he said. "F-fiance?!" you shouted.

"Why?" he asked. "No, I am not going to marry that man named Jayden" you said. "Well, books and stuff will handle your faith, Y/n" he said.

"What did I get myself into" you whined. "Though I think..World B is a silent voice" he said.

"I think...I wanted to stay here to become real." he said. "Well...I can't really say to that my part" you said.

Even though you wanted to be real...you can't cause your either real or not.

"For now...Maybe agree with Jayden? Get to know him and stuff" he said. "I don't like him though" you said.

"You like someone don't you?" he said. "No comment" you replied. "Ugh, why do I have to marry a man!!! I only wanted one thinggg!!" you whined.

"Life here is good too,but if you really wanna come back you can but I'm not sure you can survive though" he said. 

"Maybe I can" you said. "Is there any other non-human or people from World B living in World A?" you asked.

"Yeah, mostly kids get caught in the shift only 10% of the adults get caught and almost 70% of it are kids" he said.

"But there is a particular place where when the shift happens every particular person caught from the shift gets teleported there, but you..woke up in a bed'' he said.

"Your strange" he said. "Life gets more and more complicated...but I still wanna go back" you said.

"Alright let's get to the boutique!" he said. Once you both got there, someone was outside.

"Jayden?" Lyle said.

'W-wait? That man is Jayden?!'

To Be Continued~

A/n: I hope you guys liked my Art (I suck at drawing TT) And follow me on Ig: dvisivn if you want to! Please do not repost without permission

A/n: I hope you guys liked my Art (I suck at drawing TT) And follow me on Ig: dvisivn if you want to! Please do not repost without permission. You'll find out what 'Temptations' mean :D.