𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 6: 𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓯𝓽

__________________

"2 Minutes before The Shift" the AI said. "Once you enter the World A you'll be called Semi Realistic, which means you neither exist or not" the AI explained.

"10 seconds, GoodLuck Y/n" the AI said. With that, your vision became all black and blurry and dark.

Rays of sunlight hit your fragile closed eyes, you woke up to see yourself laid in a bed. You sat down and rubbed your eyes. You looked around to see expensive stuff around your room.

"Wealthy family, huh" you mumbled. "Your still a highschool student in your current state Y/n, If I were you you better dress up" the AI said.

"So, am I the introverted type?" you asked. "Yes" the AI replied. "I can talk to you anytime right?" you asked while putting on your outfit.

"This isn't Japan?" you asked. "Yes, you are currently in Washington" the AI said. "So, my Father's in Washington huh? How the fuck did he get here" you said.

"You have 7 months to complete the task I hope that's enough time" the AI said. "Yeah,Yeah now I better get breakfast and stuff" you said. 

As you left your room, you were shocked of how rich your family were in your current state. "Your awake" a Boy your age said. 

"That's your twin. Lyle, Lyle Simon Ashford" the AI said. "Yeah,yeah" you replied to Lyle. 

"You didn't played last night what happened?" Lyle asked. "Nothing" you said and went down stairs.

"Y/n" your Mom said while you were eating with them. Maids were seen everywhere, clearly, you were rich enough.

"Yes, Mother" you said, you were shocked you called her mother because you never had one, because she died.

"You and Lyle are going to Attend for tonight's party, Ugh that bitch inviting us so she can flex her old rusted company to us" your Mom complaint.

"Yes, Mom" Lyle said. "Lyle you take Y/n with you on the arrival and leave her to Jayden afterwards" your Father said.

'Jayden? Who tf is that?'

____________________

A/n: I'm currently making a digital art of Lyle maybe at the next chapter I can show you guys Lyle Simon Ashford :D