𝓒𝓱. 2: 𝓓𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼

_____________________

The sun rays hit Oikawa's eyes as he frowned he opened his eyes to see white corners and smelled the scent of the hospital room.

He sat down and felt a stitch on his forehead. 

'What exactly happened?' this thought crossed his mind. He saw Iwa-chan on the edge of his bed sleeping and his Mom sleeping on her Older sister's shoulders.

He stood up comfortably regaining his balance. He waled to the tall glass window gazing through the city.

"She?" he asked himself whispering. "Oikawa?" His mom muttered barely holding her tears back.

Oikawa looked at his mom and offered her a hug. "How are you feeling? Your suppose to be on bed" she said.

"Im fine, Mom"  he replied. He looked at his sister and hugged her and when he met Iwa-chan's eyes, he smiled.

"Don't get mad" he said joking. Iwaizumi hugged him and said "Don't you dare get hit by a truck again" they both laughed.

"Good Morning, Tooru" the doctor greeted as he entered. "How is my chocolate haired Patient is doing?" he asked.

Oikawa felt a slight pain on his head and the word 'She' echoed through his mind.

"How are you feeling?" the doctor asked. "Uh, a slight bit of headaches but I..I feel great and all" Oikawa replied.

The doctor and everyone in the room except Oikawa got outside, while Oikawa was left at the room alone.

"How am I feeling?" he asked his self. "I feel like..I was Reborn again" he said. He didn't feel any pain.

He remembered his dream, he stared blankly at the skies.

"The heavens don't agree with us?" he asked. "Who is her?" he asked once more. He had a lot of questions going on his head.

'Come back to me Mister when you figure out who's her'

The little girl's voice echoed. 

'There's no way that was a coincidence. It wasn't just a dream'

Oikawa was lost in thought. "Wait...What date is it today?" he looked at the calendar and February 14, the same year. 

"Valentines?" Oikawa said. "Oikawa do you want anything?"  his Mom asked. "When can I be discharged Mom?" Oikawa asked.

"Tomorrow, Why?" his Mom asked. "N-nothing".

Weeks had passed since Oikawa's last discharge Iwa-chan also parted from him a week after the discharge for high school.

Oikawa needed to rest for half a year and he did not want that time to go to waste instead he wanted to find more about her.

As Oikawa was taking a stroll, he heard someone call him. "Young man" a tarot card reader.

"I'm sorry but I have no interest in such-" the Tarot Card reader interrupted his sentence.

"You are not from here aren't you? And your looking for answers" the card reader said.

"I am looking for answers, not from here? What do you mean?" Oikawa asked.

"She is not in this world" the card reader replied. "Not from this world? How?" Oikawa asked.

"Who is she? How do I find her?" Oikawa asked desperately. "The answer is not to be found yet Boy, you have to make decisions" 

"Connect the dotted lines"

To be continued~

_________________________

A/n: The next chapter is goin to be about Y/n :)