𝓒𝓱.1: 𝓦𝓱𝓸 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓮𝓻?

______________________

With a blink of an eye, his life was taken away, HER life was taken away.

Why?

Why us?

We...wanted each other. And now were gone. We both perished....

..................

"Perished?" A voice. Who cares if there's a voice it cant give me back the time I lost. "Why are you sad mister?"

A kid's voice,no...A little girl's voice. "Here have some Apple" the little girl offered to the young man.

The young man was expressionless,hopeless and dying. "I-.....I'm dead aren't I?" he asked. 

"Dead? Oh, Hahahaha Your funny mister" the little girl replied. The young man didn't reply.

"Do you wanna die?" the little girl asked. "I-" the young man couldn't answer. 

"Your tired of living aren't you, mister?" the little girl said. "I have come across people who committed suicide before" she said.

"One common thing they had wasn't depression" she says. "It was being tired of living but being afraid to die" she said.

Strange, the young man wondered, how come such kid has some wisdom. "And, you mister, Followed her to the grave" she said.

The young man's eyes widened. "Her?" he asked, finally having an interest. "You don't remember her?" the girl asked.

"I-...." The young man wanted to remember but he couldn't.

"The heavens say the both if you aren't worthy of each other, Mister" the young girl said.

"She..." the young man wanted to say her name but he can't remember.

" Mister? You can't remember her?" the little girl asked. "Who is she? Who is her?" he asked.

"Mister, come visit me when you remember her, Okay?" the little girl said. "Chotto matte!" the young man said and the White's of heavens blinded his eyes.