𝓒𝓱.3: 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 (𝓨/𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥)

____________________

Black. That's all Black covered the vast empty space and the floor with water. 

As you stood up your movements echoed through the room. "Hello!" your voice echoed through the room.

You saw a red light coming at your direction. The red light spread into the room creating an AI version of the room.

"What are you? Am I...Am I dead?" you asked. "You are" the AI said. 

The first thing that came up to your mind was Oikawa. Tears formed into your eyes. "It was the plane crash wasn't it?" you asked.

"Indeed" the AI replied. "Please....Please bring me back!" you shouted. "I simply cannot do that" the AI replied.

"I'll-.....I'll do anything! Anything! Please..Just...bring me back to him" you said barely whispering.

"Him? Oikawa Tooru, you mean?" The AI said. "Yes..Yes...You know him, Please bring me back to him" you pleaded.

"He's already dead" The AI replied. You became numb like...everything was stolen from you.

"The both of you are not worthy of each other, I despise you" the AI said. You stood up picking yourself up together.

"You do not get to decide...whether were worthy of each other or not!" you shouted. "The both of you are like magnets and we finally decided to take ones life but like I said, Like a magnet he followed you to the grave"  the AI  stated.

"I LOATHE YOU" you said angrily to the AI. "This only happened because you existed in his world" the AI replied.

"His world?, We belong in the same world" you said. "You see, there two worlds exactly. World A which humans live, which reality existed" the AI said.

"and World B, his world."

To be continued~

______________________

A/n: Oh, How I love cliffhangers :D