daminette headcannon

So in my other book -oops...- the one about ideas that just show up in my head and live there rent free i posted something and Damian was calling Marinette kid even though they are roughly the same age.

So here is a list of name I feel like Damian would call Marinette and why.

-feel free to use any of these names if ur writing a fic about these two, just tag me in the book cuz I want to see how their dynamic plays out-

-----------------

So my lovely daminette kins let's get started.

1. Kid

Okay so I know this might sound weird but hear me out.

I'm sure a lot of people would hear the name kid and would associate it with hawks-- I mean Jason.

And so did I to begin with. But i feel like Damian would call Marinette kid in this scenario.

The two of them already met and Damian doesnt exactly like her very much.

Maybe he met her as ladybug and never got a name or he just never found out her name, or she just told him her first name.

Who cares.

Damian would call her kid as a way to be petty but not make it look as if he was.

Like he thinks calling her kid would be some sort of an insult.

And it kind of is Marinette doesnt like it because she gets the vibe that he thinks hes better than her so she keeps telling him to stop calling her that.

Secretly -ish- Damian loves calling her that, I t was near,t pettiness that started with the nickname but now he just genuinely enjoys calling her that and see her loath him.

2. Ameli-

Okay so for those that don't know this ameli in Arabic means 'my hope' because Damian is half Arabic it's only natural for him to have Arabic pet names for her.

So I feel like there is this really cute daminette moment and all of a sudden he calls he ameli thinking it was really cute and it is- just Marinette doesn't know that it's a pet name.

Yeah she thinks he called her the wrong name, so now he just calls her that when he teases her

3. Habibi/ habibiti

Habibi or habibiti stands for my love in Arabic. As I mentioned in the other one, it's only natural for him to call her Arabic name

-it is his first language after all-

So he would start calling her that once they said the three words to each other -I love you-

At first I feel like Marinette would be confused as to why he was calling her habibi/ habibiti because she doesn't know the meaning but once she finds out the meaning she just loves it.

4. Angel

So this is the last name in today's list.

Damian calls Marinette that because it was originally a joke that came from his brothers since he is the grandson on the head of the demon aka Raz/Rash Al Gul they call him demon's  spawn .

So he would call Marinette angle because he would get extremely jealous when his brothers called her that, that he just ended up doing it himself, making his brothers loose interest in calling her that and keeping the name to himself.

Yeah I see Damian as a petty person sur me
Also sorry for the short chapter.