Oh... shit -daminette-

This was agin written in my other book so yeah

So you know how in most daminette stories marinette goes to Gotham because of a Wayne trip thing.

Well let's start this story as such so she does her essay and wins the trip, Lila being well Lila takes the credit and all, but honestly marinette doesn't even mind she doesn't even care in the slightly est when Adrien, Alya and Nino ask her if she is.

Actually she's just to psyched to go to Gotham because she became a huge batman fan. -Yeah that all happened because of the comic book enthusiast best friend Alya-. Not only is she hoping to see them in person, but she has found a way to find the ✨batcave✨.

-"Look Alya I'm not saying that's how it will work, but from what I know the batcave uses a lot of electricity if I find a place with a lot of electrical usage I'm sure it will be the batcave"

- "I think you should calm down Marinette, I get it hero' are cool but I don't think it will be that easy to find them"

-"it's still worth a shot"

So when they get to Gotham and go to their rooms marinette fakes being sick or tired that night, she tells Alya that she's going to try find the batcave. After hours of reasearch in the plane and the weeks leading up to the trip she has found that there has been a lot of electrical usage in a place underground.

The perfect place for the batcave.

Alya triés to stop Marinette from going and successfully stops her, until after dinner when Alya falls asleep Marinette puts on a swimming costume, calls her transformation takes a makeshift EMP she made put it in a bag with some cookies she made for Tikki and runs off into the night.

Going at the entrance of this lake she locked a waterproof bag around the EMP, calls off her transformation even though Tikki protest saying she should keep it, marinette tells her that it would be more believable she was a super fan if she wasn't wearing her costume. She takes another waterproof bag ans stuffs her t-shirt in it before putting the bag around her chest and swimming.

After not to long she reaches a cave, looking up she's blinded by the light in the cave and now she knows for sure she found the batcave -or at the very least a good villain hideout.-

She swam to the part where the water touched the ground and pulled herself up. Looking around she is just ecstatic. It's even better than she would have ever thought she goes up one flight of stares leading to a second platform which unlike the others had a hallway to it she stood at the edge of that platform looking at the other platforms who had vehicles she looked at the huge joker card.

She turned around and walked down the hallway she sees like gadgets and can see the glare from the bat computer when she get to the other section she sees the dinosaurs and the giant penny as well. She fangirls over those items before walking over to the bat computer

She had absolutely no idea what was going on she just knew she was at the right place. She sat down on the chair swirling on it until she saw the cases on the balcony type thing so Marinette clubs the stairs and walks over to every case looking at the different robin and batman costumes.

She stops when she sees that the 'newest' robin costume is missing. 'He must still be out on patrol, or he just doesn't use this case'

Obviously because this is fan fiction robin is behind her, mask off walking towards the case petting Alfred -the cat- he didn't actually notice her until she shrieked lowly.

Eyes widening and meeting Marinettes, Damian put Alfred down, pulling his katana out and pointing it at Marinettes throat.

-"Oh... shit"