Maribat playing ✨among us✨

———————————

Tim- is the one who suggest to play it with everyone, figures out who the imposters are but gets bored of playing so makes himself look sus, while provoking one of the imposters.

Never officially gets killed off though, -he evades the imposters at every turn-

Will play two rounds and regret wanting to play with the others and leave.

He would be the yellow cheese one -don't question why, he just gives me that vibe-

Damian-  is rarely to never the imposter

would frown everytime he isnt an imposter

"Tt why am I not the imposter again"

Is the only one to actually have a sidekick with them

He gets 'bitty'  when he is killed.

"Stay away the demon was killed off in among us again"

He likes the green skin

Is an overall asshole in the game.

Marinette-   sometimes is the imposter

Is suprisingly good at both being the imposter and being a crew

It really shouldn't shock anyone though, she adapts to video games very easily.

Tim enjoys playing with her without the others, he says shes the only one with common sense.

Is extremely kind but is sus  of  people when the game starts.

Focuses on completing her tasks.

If she figures out who the imposter/s is/are she doent say anything.

She doesnt want to ruin the fun for others.

Has the pink skin

What can I say, she just likes pink and wanted if as her skin for this game.

Adrien- poor sweet innocent boy Adrien, instantly falls in love with the game.

Ends up playing it too much, but is still shit at bluffing

Everyone can see though him, he doesnt mind it though

Is one of the few people who play the game because they like playing it

Jon- is the one who gets killed off first -he just trusts everyone, and falls for excuses very easily- he also tends to stick around people less, but if someone is following him, he will not run away.

Everyone knows he isn't the imposter

Will still smile and ask to play again even if he dies first again. -Jon would be the orange plant one to me, still please don't question it-

Dick- Is the blue one
-he likes it because it reminds him of being Nightwing, and his old uniform when he was a flying Grayson-

What he doesn't like is being the imposter often

Everyone knows this man is the imposter after the second kill, he can't lie to save his life in this game. Ironic considering he lies to most people about his second life.

Gets very flustered after killing someone and starts to make mistakes.

He will usually hide in vents hoping people don't see him, even if he knows someone saw him slip into one.

Isn't even offended or shocked when people vote him off.

Jason- .Is the imposter.

And is a pretty damned good one, -all the lying he did on the streets as red hood helped him out-

He will stick by people, in a group and act like the most pure angel ever, he also votes Dick off even though knowing, he was also an imposter making people think he is not an imposter.

He is the kind of imposter that likes to sabotage the tasks a lot, and he generally lets the killing earlier in the game happen by the other imposter, so he build up a good relationship with the others and kill them later.

Jason would be the white one with devil horns,- he just gives me that vibe-

Bruce- Is the complete newbie, who has no idea what is happening, but is playing because 'all the kids are playing it' and 'he's a quirky father who relates to them', even though everyone knows he's everything but that. The best way to describe him would be a Facebook mom.

He figures out who one of the imposters is after the first kill by pure instincts and insists its them.

In reality what that is doing is spoiling the game for the others and he is immediately kicked off.

He is the type of player who will follow everyone around instead of doing his tasks and call it an 'investigation' . That also makes him the person to find the dead body to begin with.

-He would be the red one, if you asked bruce he would say that it was because he liked it, but in reality he just didn't know how to change it.-

He is quite sad that he never actually got further than two deaths without being kicked out.

When he is the imposter he doesn't kill 'justice not vengeance, even in a video game, you should never lower your moral code'

Gabriel- Tells Adrien the game is foolish, but plays it himself.

"I am not a 'boomer', shut up"

Natalie sighs 'what has my boss come to'

He tries to kill everyone he gets into contact with which gets him caught quite easily. Will still act as though he is not the imposter.

-Gabriel would change his one as he pleased, so no specific colour for him-

--------------------

So I know this was v/ sort and stupid

But I dont update in a while so I still hope tall liked it yeah.

Also has anyone read killing stalking.

If u have can we just take a moment to talk about sangwoo, my manz is crazy but like...ya know

Also has anyone read or watched haikyuu, cuz like I'm done for talking bout it.

Take a seat, imma tell u how much tendou is underrated.

Anyways yeah that's all

Kk

Bye