wait shes mute -would u be intersted in see this idea-

Marinette smiled at the girl talking to her, it had been give or take 4 months since her final battle with hawkmoth.

Her identity ended up being broadcasted, but no one remembered it, so she just shrugged it off.

The one thing she couldnt shrug off though was what she saw. It was complicated but the city was in ruins.

She thanked the cure, it brought the city back to it's best form.

But still

Children were dead, and traumatized, Adults were devastated the city could no longer function, so she chose to make the ultimate sacrifice.

Without master fu knowing she took back both the ladybug and black cat miraculous and made her wish.

She knew it was risky and she was right. She paid for it.

'I want people to forget the horrible things they say in the final battle against hawkmoth, except for the important information'

She got what she wanted, people seemed to go back to being as happy as they could, but she didnt.

She paid by getting those memories, she saw what the others saw, she felt what the others felt.

She sighed inwardly the last words she spoke aloud with people around her was 'Sorry', and it was to Tikki and Plagg.

She put them back in the box and went home.

She paid the price.

The price was her voice.

She was just shocked and petrified from what she had seen that she chose to not speak again, Marinette became selectively mute.

Could you really blame her though?

All she wanted to do was help.

She paid for it.

Marinette is relived though when mrs Bustier tells the class that they would do a letter exchange program with some kids in America.

At least she wouldn't get the questioning looks she got from some people from a person writing a letter.

She took the chance gladly even though she really didnt want to talk to people.

She wouldnt say her english was perfect, but it was decent.

She picked up her pen and started writing she folded up the letter put it in the envelope, before sealing it and giving it to mrs Bustier.

She quickly went back to her seat  wondering who would get the letter.

So I want to start this short story in this book, I will still make the oneshot updates but will also have this short story

Bow this is just a preview I wanted to know if yall would find it interesting

And or would like the idea, if u do welk just tell me cuz I actually rlly want to write it

If not, well I'll just see majority

Of course other oneshots will come out.

And I'm so sorry for the waiting for some chapters to come out.

Anyways see yall

Kk bye