Tim meets MDC part 2

Yall I finally did i, I used time i had in class that was supposed to be use for a research for a test, then my next lesson I had a sub so I didn't do the work and instead wrote the fanfic, I honestly hope yall enjoy, also it really is my friend istg I'm just too lazy to get rid of it. Now let's continue.

❌warnings; slight swearing❌

This was requested.
Sorry it took so long to come out.

——————————————

After the concert Tim had went back backstage with Marinette, and Jagged, he had a huge smile, and was laughing alongside Marinette. He had never felt this happy in his life.

And it was all thanks to Marinette. "Thanks Mari" he says as the laughter dies down.

She flashes him a smile. "Of course Tim, by now I would have thought that you would know I would do anything for me personally nerdy fanboy"

Tim chuckled slightly, "I do but still" they walked over to one of the dressers, following Jagged Stone. He turned around, a smile on his face.

"Good show today dont you think, it was totally rock and roll." Marinette and Tim nodded their head in unison. "Feel free to join whenever you please DrJ" (it's not said doctor J it's just D R J)

Tim's smile grew, "thank you mr Stone"

————————————-

The batfam were still at the concert hall. They were just trying to comprehend what they had seen, it was Tim, it was their Tim Drake on stage, singing away.

"Well who knew Tim knew how to sing" Dick said, the only one of them talking, "I know right" he answered his own question, watching as the others were dumbfounded. Even Damian even though he was hiding it much better.

It was really his dislike, and none interest in what Tim did with his life that helped. They walked over to the sage, Jason pulling himself up to sit on the stage, the others surrounding him standing, most of them crossing their arms. There was only one question that was really on their minds.

'How does Tim know MDC'

Bruce left the group quite quickly he had received a message on his wrist computer that there had been some really important information on a case he had been working on, leaving all his kids -not including Steph- to wait for Tim.

———————————————

Tim took pride in the fact he was wearing the backstage pass around his neck, Marinette walked out from the curtains dragging Tim along as he hung from around her shoulders his arms wrapped around her neck. She sighed rolling her eyes. "Tim it's 3 am, go home and get some sleep."

(Stan This writer, vEry mUch tALenT 👌👌
-her beloved kpop obsessed friend (Stan skz evErYOne)
Yeah you may carry on with the story now lmao)

"I never sleep" was his response, she rolled her eyes dragging him. He buried his feet into the ground stopping her from walking. "Nope, you are never going to get me to sleep" she chuckled at his stubbornness, but couldn't help but feel sort of angry. "How long are you going to be in Gotham" he asked her.

She looked up in the air thinking. "I'm going to be here for the next two days, uncle Jag, and aunt Penny need to finish something up, and they told me to stay with them." Tim nod his head as she spoke.

"Well how about coffee tomorrow, I can show you around the city, and if we're lucky we might even get mugged, isn't that the dream" he untied his arms from around her neck. She hummed slightly.