Rivals AU

When Damian heard that he was getting a new training partner he hated the idea asking himself why he would need to be training with someone new when he was raised up by the shadows(the league of assassins). He found it quite offending to say the least. He walked in the training room only to be more shocked and offended.

In the room was a very petite girl around his age and same height but his combat boots made him seem slightly taller.

She had dark blue hair and bluebell eyes. She seemed to always have a smile on her face, 'pathetic' he thought as he saw her have a constant smile.

she walked up to him and put out her hand "hi I'm ladybug nice to meet you" she said, her voice was very high pitch which he quite frankly found it annoying.

He forced himself not to roll his eyes, the task seeming much more difficult then he had originally thought it would be.

"Tt hello I'm robin" he said as he shaked her hand, not because he wanted to but because the dark knight himself was standing behind her shaking his head.

"Robin this is ladybug"he started "you will train with her for the next 4 weeks in Gotham then you will go with her back Paris to train there."

"Yes father" he said through gritted teeth great not only was she training with him but he had to go train in France.

He looked cautiously at ladybug, she didnt seem to  be in any sort of fighting stance, and what made it more offending was the fact she had a yoyo. "can she even fight" robin asked

he was then pinned down to the ground as she said with a smile "yes she can"

"tt" was the only thing that he said, batman just slowly smiled for no one to see, and left the room

"So ladybug get ready to get your ass handed to you"he said he had a sight grin on his face.

"I mean you can believe what you want", he liked the way she talked.

Didnt mean he stated liking her or the fact he needed a training partner.

He watched as her yo-yo starts to buzz she nervously chuckles she slides it open and says "really now!,okay I'll be there in a minute".she replayed as she hoped the yoyo

"Well looks like where gonna have to train another day"

robin taking none of it says "well what do you have to do that is soo important that you need to chicken away",

she sighed "there's an akuma and I need to fight it".

"So it's perfect I'll come with you and see if you can match my level of skill a little and see if you're an okay rival" he said

"well whatever you want" she replied asking herself if he knew how to fight.

She took the horse miraculous and opened a portal to Paris robin took his sword and jumped in  the portal he landed on the Eiffel Tower and a strange looking cat dressed person was standing there "M'lady—" he started before he saw robin and what He could only assume his lady going through the portal.

"Who the hell are you" he finally asked

"I could say the same" was the only remark that robin gave

"M'lady care to explain" he said hoping she would

" oh yeah he's my training partner for next 4 weeks, chat noir this is robin, robin this is chat noir, now chat fill me in" he talked about how how the akuma was in his hand, robin couldn't be less boarded

"so do you guys ever fight this AKuMa thing" ladybug just rolled her eyes at his remark

"Okay chat you corner it off,mrs manners and I will take the akuma okay everybody ready"chat used his baton to get the attention of the akuma while ladybug and robin flew above paris, ladybug with her yo-yo and robin with his gapeling hook, once the akuma was cornered it took the appearance of chat, ladybug and robin landing on both sides of them robin was confused but ladybug simply said "oh no this again"

"Again!!??"

Questioned robin "so this has happened before"

"Yes my dearest robin, this has happened"robin took his katana and pierced it through chats arm, yelling

"are you the akuma?" He waited to hear what the person had to say, there wasnt mich of a response from him.

The akuma said "yes he is kill him" robin was about to do it when instead he stabbed his katana in the akumas thigh.

"Your the akuma" he said with a smile on his face

"Robin" ladybug yelled but he wasn't wrong the akuma turned back into its original look and ladybug was confused as to how he knew she didn't have to use her lucky charm and chat didn't need to use his cataclysm. Well then she purified the akuma and use the miraculous ladybug.

Robin and ladybug went back to Gotham and he asked her "if she was ready to get her ass beat", she just rolled her eyes as soon  as he said "ready fight" she threw her yo-yo at him which tied around him she jumped up the ceiling went over a piece of wood and now had his body hanging in the air she took his katan and sat down in a chair, she didn't even break a sweat robin hated that.

Robin tried to cut the rope of the yoyo with one of the blades in his utility belt, but found that he couldnt cut the yoyo.

She looked at him unimpressed and said "all you need to do is say in a worthy rival and a great fighter"

He being the hot head he is said "never" but then his brothers and father walked in the room to make sure he didn't kill her, to find him there, in that situation.

He looked at her and asked "please"

All she responded with was "you know what you need to do", his brothers started laughing at him and even batman was chuckling

"Fine tt"he said "I'll add on to your ego" he rolled hi eyes
"Your a worthy rival and a good fighter" he said in a monotonous voice

She just smiled and said "ohh really thanks" then let him go

His family walked out of the room when he said "i fucking hate you ladybug"

"Oh I love you to mrs manners" she burst into laughter and that went on for the next 4 weeks

Until they went to train in Paris and she wasn't allowed to use her yo-yo that were she got he ass handed to her.

........................................................................

So tall I wrote this s long time ago, I was just adding it to this story, it's a short one I know, but i hope yall could enjoy it

Anyways thx so so much 4 reading

And I'll see yall next time,

Yours truly ravenfrey

Bye