Business AU

~~~
《WARNINGS》
《SWEARING》
~~~

This chapter does have the characters drinking alcohol, please drink in moderation and at the legal age of your country. Other than that please enjoy this chapter.

Yall better like and comment on this chapter😃✋️

--------------

Damian walked down the hallway, tying the second button of his suit vest before opening the door to the meeting room. As he looked inside the meeting room he spotted the somewhat petite woman.

She was sharply dressed, the suit she was wearing empowering the ambition she was radiating, her hair tied up in a complicated braid pattern. Damian took a seat across from her, the glass table between them.

The woman finally looking up from the files she was reading, she gave damian a nod as he sat down, placing the file down in politeness. "My apologies, while I myself am not late, could we just wait an instant for Mr. Drake-Wayne, the co-CEO of Wayne enterprises."

She said nothing, keeping her expression neutral, only giving damian a nod. "Thank you". The two of them stayed in silence, the woman going back to reading the file, after around 5 minutes though did the woman finally speak with Damian.

"Could I offer you something to drink" She finally asked, getting up from her seat and walking to a small table on the side. Crouching down and opening a cabinet she took out two glasses and a bottle of whiskey.

"That would be enjoyable." The woman nods her head, pouring two glasses.

"Ice?" She asks. Damian shakes his head no. Closing the bottle and placing it back on the tray. Turing to look back at damian and walking back to the table, her heels clicking on the wooden floor. She placed the glass in front of Damian before taking a seat.

After a quick thanks Damian looked at his phone realizing that someone was calling him, looking at the caller ID it was Tim, he growled under his breath before picking up, ignoring the woman he was in the company of.

Sighing as he cut the line and put the phone in his pocket, Damian looked at the woman who held the same neutral expression, "My associate has just informed me that he will not be present as we thought he would be, so we may commence without him."

Taking a sip of the whiskey she hummed. "Well then, looking at the business proposal it seems that wayne enterprise is interested in partnering with us for a new line, I'm assuming it's a clothing line that would be dedicated to formal wear."

She tilted her head to the side, looking down as she opened the file infront of her. "Exactly, Wayne enterprise is very interested in this companies work, we heard great feedback of this company from Madam Bourgeois, and Mr. Agrest. We also were very pleased with the result from last time."

"Yes, we have worked with them before. I will send them my gratitude for their kind words, and I thank you for yours." She picked up the whiskey glass, taking another sip, sliding her finger across the file. "On the other hand, we cannot accept your proposal on these terms, this one specifically." She tapped the file. "While I understand how this may be appealing in a contract I fail to see how exactly it would benefit MDC Limited."

Damian looked at the file as she slid it over to him, pointing at what she was talking about. "My associate has mentioned that you may not agree with this miss Dupain-chang."

"I was hoping he would, it was quite pleasant working with Wayne enterprises last time, so I hope we still keep the good relationship we have... unless of course, you wish to terminate it."