|𝟩| 𝖮𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒

|Chloe|

"Wow! Everyone seems so lively" I state

Children were running around smiling brightly, whilst laughing with each other. Folks were grouped up talking, chuckling and preparing for the festival. This was Open Castle Day. Every year I would actually come here and open a stall for everyone to try my lovely creations: teas, cakes, biscuits and flowers (including flower crowns; typically for children). I prepared my stall as I assembled my flowers at the front like decoration and started brewing my teas and freshly baking my cakes and biscuits. They're weren't many people here yet since it was still morning (the event started in the afternoon: morning is for preparation). I decided to wonder around since I had much time until 12:00pm and as I was wondering around I pumped into someone on accident.

"I'm incredibly sorry, are you alright miss?" I ask

"Yeah I'm fine no need to apologise, I wasn't looking either" she giggled

I noticed that this girl was younger then me and had red apple hair that shined like rubies in the sun. We helped each other from the cold tiles floors before dusting ourselves of.

"Are you new around here, I've never seen you here before" the girl assumed

"I am I recently came here to be the castle florist but that just temporary until the actual florist get better since he's ill" I explained

"Oh, well I'm Shirayuki" she introduced

"I'm Chloe, it was a pleasure to meet you Shirayuki" I said before I ran off

|Shirayuki|

Wait... wait a minute.

It's that the girl that he's highness Izana has been greatly interested in!?
She has mesmerising green apple orbs, which glittered like emeralds in the direction of the sun. She was truly a woman with grace and dignity, hard to believe she isn't a noble with such grace.

|Chloe|

I continued on with my walk around the castle before I was interrupted by a sharp wave of a hand, capturing me away.

"What?!" I squealed in surprise, before realising the male was actually Izana.

"You scared me" I sighed in relief

He chuckles as he pats my golden locks,
"I didn't mean to to... really" he injects

"I forgive you, your highness" I pout

"What are you doing here, not that I don't like to company or anything" I ask

"I have some time before the main ceremony starts and I've actually finished all my paperwork early. So I don't have to do it after" he explains

|Izana|

"What are you doing here?" I counter

"The stalls are not all open yet since the festival starts at 12 so I'm just wondering around" Chloe explains

"i guess we'll wonder together than" I state

"I guess so" she replies

Good thing I was wearing very casual clothing so I could blend in with commoners, without looking like a noble (or even worse a Prince). I was wearing a white button up shirt with three buttons currently undone, rolled sleeves and dark brown trousers with knee high boots.

I just noticed that Chloe was also dressed differently from her green flowered dress. She wore an elegant but summer themed blue checkered dress with a white hat, which had a sunflower on the side.